Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There has been some speculation as to who will announce WrestleMania 27 with Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole having a match against each other. Booker T confirmed on his Twitter that he will be one of the announcers for the big event.
Wrestling-Edge

All I have to say is - :lmao

Every match we will hear Booker say "DID YOU SEE THAT?!"

Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere, didn't see it anywhere else.

· Registered
2,089 Posts
the return of black snow and chet lemon on the grandest stage of them all!, WRESTLEMANIA! how fitting :)

· Registered
865 Posts
Just want to resurrect this thread and get some more opinions (and if someone can make a multi-answer poll, that'd be awesome)
The list of candidates are:
  • J.R.
  • Booker T
  • Josh Matthews
  • Matt Striker
  • Todd Grisham
  • JBL
  • William Regal

One is blatantly obvious - Matthews will commentate: there's no other reason why they'd move him to RAW commentary and remove him from NXT.

Booker has said he'd commentate, but that doesn't mean Vince won't change his mind before Mania. Still, he seems highly likely.

There's no point asking who from that list the IWC wants to see as the 3rd man, so I'll ask this instead: if JR doesn't/won't/can't attend WM27 for whatever reason, who do you want to be the 3rd man and who do you think will be the 3rd man?

Note the distinction - I would want JBL to commentate, I think Striker will probably do it though.

(In case anyone is wondering why Regal is on the list, Regal is now a commentator on NXT alongside Grisham)

· Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
In an ideal world I'd have J.R, Booker and Stryker commentating. Stryker's POV from a fan, Booker's POV from the veteran wrestler, J.R's from, well, J.R's.

· Registered
3,493 Posts
I think it''s set up for JR to return at least for the event. As Michael Cole can be annoyed that JR is taking his place/calling his match then after Cole gets beat down then JR can call the rest of the event and give the main event matches the hype that Michael Cole simply cannot do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.