Wrestling Forum banner

Will Booker T or Kevin Nash stick around in WWE for a while?

• Booker T

Votes: 84 35.6%
  • Kevin Nash

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • Both

Votes: 92 39.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 46 19.5%

Booker T and Kevin Nash

17863 Views 119 Replies 95 Participants Last post by  ESPNNYC1
Booker T & Kevin Nash (UPDATE) (Nash wants to wrestle in WWE if Vince allows it)

So were the Booker T and Diesel returns at Royal Rumble one night only deals?

Which of the two IF any will stick around with WWE for one last run?

I thought WWE kinda "hinted" a future storyline featuring Nash/Big Show with the stare down moment...

Thoughts?
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

· Registered
2,476 Posts
possibly one nighters. wwe pretty much made em look weak.
I hope they stick around though. They both got big pops.

· Registered
10,491 Posts
As much as I'm in favor of the youth movement, I hope they both stick around for a little bit. I was really suprised at the pops both of them got tonight. I at least want to hear Booker call someone a sucka.

· Registered
318 Posts
I'd like for them to come back for a bit. I found WWE took a fucking shit on Booker there. I dunno, he could have lasted longer than that, same with Nash. I guess they figured Nash wasn't as credible as our lord Cena and/or Orton, but STILL, come on now. Those two deserve better.

They should bring them both back, throw them in the card somewhere, hell give them title shots to mix stuff up a bit. The less I have to look at Orton, the better, getting REAL tired of him and Cena. I know I know, someone will point out they make the company money, blah blah, I just feel, they've had enough, take a break, give the spotlight to someone else. Moreso Orton. Cena has been pretty good the last little while. Starting to like him again.

Sick of the superman shit in general I guess. Makes for boring, predictable matches.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
I'd love to see them sticking around....as Chet Lemon and Black Snow. Michael Cole can fuck off.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
One time. I doubt WWE will pull a TNA.

· Registered
561 Posts
Booker T looked fukin awsome. and the crowd went NUTS for him, I was so pissed he got eliminated I would of been much more entertained and could of been amusing watching cena booker eliminate 3 straight ppl instead of Cena Hornswoggle.

Kevin Nash died his hair again thats why he looked so good. But honestly I hope he goes against Big Show at WM and then Big Show retires. I cant stand the guys now because he's not funny at all the kids dont even laugh at him. Nash would also be cool to have stick around and maybe be like "corporate" HHH's body guard.

Hopefully Booker stays around too.

· Premium Member
6,855 Posts
Booker T. was in great shape. I was a bit surprised.

I think it was sort of funny that Nash tore into Barrett on more occasion, even saying he'd screw his wife. Then he gets eliminated by him in the Royal Rumble.. Hahaha.

I doubt either will stick around. Probably just one night deals.

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
Like I told someone in the Royal Rumble thread, let’s give credit where it’s due, Booker T and Kevin Nash done the right thing in putting the young superstars over who is going to represent the future of the WWE-no matter how bland they are. Hat’s off to both for still going with it and doing their job. But here is the sad thing for WWE, the fans prove once again why they will kill to have guys like Booker T/Nash back and they will take them back in a heartbeat over guys like Kofi Kingston and John Morrison.

There reaction was mediocre at best while Booker T/Nash reaction had the damn roof blown off, I will safely go out the way and say Nash received possibly the pop of the night. It was incredible that the fans will still cheer so hard for a broke down Nash and give mediocre reactions for a guy like John Morrison. This is not a put down for those two it’s a put down towards WWE creative and not creating large then life superstars that the fans will actually give a fuck about.

You wonder why these fans don’t come alive anymore of today’s product other then John Cena or a Randy Orton-cause WWE hasn’t done anything for these wrestlers so the fans can truly connect with. That is why the future of the WWE is really looking scary cause their booking is horrible and the creative seems like they have monkey’s working in the back.

The fans proved tonight that most of these new generic wrestlers that WWE is just throwing around with no character will NEVER be in the league of Nash or Booker T.

· These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
15,304 Posts
As reported earlier, Booker T has arrived to Boston, Massachusetts for tonight's Royal Rumble pay-per-view. He is expected to participate in the 40-Man Royal Rumble Match. His return to WWE after three years will not be a one night affair.

According to some wrestlers, Booker T is permanently returning to WWE to both wrestle and announce. Additional details, however, have not been disclosed.

The six-time world champion has had his sights set on a commentating position for a number of years. He indicated in an interview last year during Royal Rumble season that if he were to return to WWE, it would likely be as an announcer.

He said, "Going back to the WWE, I know I would have to work a full schedule pretty much 180 days a year. I don't think that's something I want to do at this point. A lot of people speculate, but if I was to go back to the WWE, it would probably be from a wrestling announcer standpoint, that's something I always wanted to do. So I look forward if I ever go back to WWE, it would probably be from a wrestling announcer standpoint. TNA is better for me as far as scheduling goes, but I don't think I'll working that hectic schedule anymore."

Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
Don't know about Nash but maybe he is staying too, anyone notice the stare down he did with Show?

· Registered
1,029 Posts
Booker T. was in great shape. I was a bit surprised.

I think it was sort of funny that Nash tore into Barrett on more occasion, even saying he'd screw his wife. Then he gets eliminated by him in the Royal Rumble.. Hahaha.

I doubt either will stick around. Probably just one night deals.
when Nash came down to the ring, the camera was on barrett's face and you could see him smile slightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQWdqyyvqM

about :35 in

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.