Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I thought the show was over, i was going to the bathroom" really Booker? funny as it was it just made Booker look like an ass kissing hypocrite, and made Cole look like the reasonable one. Booker you looked at Trips like you lost faith in him and walked off but for weeks you haven't said anything about him and have been against Cole's argument, but because it was the cool thing to do you joined in.

Michael really owned Booker this whole show as usual i know. Cole was actually making good points about Booker like when he said "I did it for the superstars, and my co workers and the guys that helped put food on my family's table I didn't join in because it was the "cool" thing to do". Booker came across as some ass kisser that just hop's on the bandwagon of what ever everyone else is doing. Booker even said that he will be on raw commentating this monday so why the fuck did he join the walk out in the first place?

I just don't like how they're making Booker look like an idiot that can't even win an argument against Michael Cole, whenever Cole puts Booker in his place Booker just keeps quiet cause he knows Cole is right and it makes him look like an idiot every time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Booker is a joke, he can't commentate for shit. How can you expect him to win an argument in a language he can barely speak. Shucky ducky quack quack.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
As much as I love Booker, for a guy who says the N word on his commentary debut, you kind of knew where it was going.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I feel like Book says something ridiculous every week just to get a rise out of Cole. It's funny when the cameras don't cut away from the announce table and you can see how hard Cole and Matthews are trying to stifle their laughter.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I thought it was fucking hilarious when he said he thought the show was over and had to go to the bathroom, I marked out. Booker T is good value on commentary.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
It was all in good fun, imo. I don't think it should be over analyzed as him being some hypocrite or something.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
I feel like Book says something ridiculous every week just to get a rise out of Cole. It's funny when the cameras don't cut away from the announce table and you can see how hard Cole and Matthews are trying to stifle their laughter.
Agreed. This is how I pretty much feel. Booker just seems to be fucking with Cole most of time.

·
Registered
283 Posts
To quote Booker T himself, "WHAT THE HEEEIIYYY'LLL?!" "That was RIDICULOUS, OH MAH GOODNESS!".

Used to really not like Booker T's commentary, but now I have found it so outrageously insane I have actually grown to think of it as being so bad it is hilarious.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
"I thought the show was over, i was going to the bathroom" really Booker? funny as it was it just made Booker look like an ass kissing hypocrite, and made Cole look like the reasonable one. Booker you looked at Trips like you lost faith in him and walked off but for weeks you haven't said anything about him and have been against Cole's argument, but because it was the cool thing to do you joined in.
[Kayfabe-mode on] : First off, does Booker really need to say ANYTHING in the first place? On The Air?? I mean I'm sure he didn't forget about that whole "Dance for me, Book" RACIST-ANGLE that he and HHH was involved in. I'm sure he could still be harboring some hidden resentment toward Paul for that shit.

Michael really owned Booker this whole show as usual i know. Cole was actually making good points about Booker like when he said "I did it for the superstars, and my co workers and the guys that helped put food on my family's table I didn't join in because it was the "cool" thing to do". Booker came across as some ass kisser that just hop's on the bandwagon of what ever everyone else is doing. Booker even said that he will be on raw commentating this monday so why the fuck did he join the walk out in the first place?
You called Booker a Hypocrite, yet you're endorsing what Cole said as the Gospel. Cole doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself and his continued employment with the WWE. HHH couldn't even fire him 'cause his severance package was absolutely insane.

Cole is the ASS KISSER here and he's kissed McMahon's ASS many times before and I believe he continues to do so nowadays. [Kayfabe-Mode OFF]

I just don't like how they're making Booker look like an idiot that can't even win an argument against Michael Cole, whenever Cole puts Booker in his place Booker just keeps quiet cause he knows Cole is right and it makes him look like an idiot every time.
Do you notice that whenever Booker says something ridiculous, and Cole responds, you can hear him(Booker, I mean) chuckle? You don't think he says stupid things just to fuck with Cole or purposely give him material to work with?

I mean seriously....Josh Matthews doesn't exactly provide much in the first place. Booker's just trying to liven up things there(and doing a great job of it).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts