Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tell what would you do yourself and what do you think WWE will do themselves.

I think they will use what they did with him in NXT(you can't win the big one story).

I don't think they will choose MITB because I always think it should be for heels and if you are face winning it then you need to do it RVD or John Cena way.

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
I don't think the nxt storyline would work again. It would just feel like them retreading old storylines.

Mitb is the easiest way. Have him cash in on jinder or cena when least expected then change up his character like bryan did in 2011.
Another way would be to have him put in an heroic performance at the rumble ie start at #1 and be there in the final 2 with someone the fans don't like and a 5 minute spot where it looks like he might win only to valiantly be thrown out.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
lmao keep dreaming pal. :heston

·
Registered
13,151 Posts
Honestly, I'd drop Sami Zayn, bring in El Genericho and build him into an upper midcarder.

If he really got over maybe he could do some main event stuff and eventually maybe loose a mask vs. something match and bring back "Sami Zayn".

The man's just missing something without the mask (and yes I get the irony of that statement lol)

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
He's a vanilla geek hahahahaah. Next.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Atleast when Sami get it he will do because he deserves it himself and even if he didn't he will be remembered as one of the talents that deserved to get it.

Mahal will be remembered in the same way as Khali and Swagger.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Just keep pushing him & then holding him back. The longer you hold off on a guy like Sami Zayn, the bigger the win will feel.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Winning the US title first, get in a feud with Corbin for it. After that feuds with Ziggler and Styles. Loses the title to Styles and then wins next year MITB and becomes champ.

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Nope. He's so great at getting his ass kicked. So he's a good jobber. It's like Heath Slater and Dolph Ziggler, seeing them get beat and lose all the times are entertaining.

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,671 Posts
Marking out for a former jobber's sudden main-event push while laughing at others' for simply thinking about another guy's rise to the top.

Lol.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I wouldn't mind a similiar story to his Raw and NXT rise. Have it so he cant win the big one but also that Authority figure doesn't think he can and never will.

Loved his feud with Strowman as him lasting the Roadblock match should of been followed with him beating Strowman again etc.

Anyways, building from his current storyline, have Zayn forced to miss MITB due to injury from Corbin. At MITB, have him cost Corbin the case. SummerSlam he gains revenge on Corbin (for injuring him) in a Street Fight and wins. Next feud is vs Owens for US title at Hell in a Cell. Reignite their feud and have Zayn be the guy to defeat Owens for US Championship.

With Zayn as US champion, give him time to have great matches on every Smackdown and PPV. During this time, Jinder gets a bodyguard/enforcer. At December ppv, this enforcer beats Zayn for US title after Jinder costs him.

Come Royal Rumble, Zayn is #1 & Reigns is #2 . They end up being final 2 with everyone expecting Reigns to win again only for Sami to.

WrestleMania WWE Championship match: Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Sami Zayn. Zayn lasts inference from Enforcer and Singh Brothers to defeat Jinder.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
If The Haitch had to book Sami to the top, he would have...

But the fact of the matter is that guys like Sami are midcarders for life-uhh.

The best chance for him to win a midcard title is...

By embracing his Syrian roots-uhh... and to repackage himself as "Suicide Sami".

:trips2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts