Wrestling Forum banner

2061 - 2072 of 2072 Posts

·
Rollin' under the melody, Rockin' over the beat
1,463 Posts

I didn't know the movie was based off of a book when I watched it about a year or two ago. Enjoying it so far even though some of the writing can being clunky at times.

·
Rollin' under the melody, Rockin' over the beat
1,463 Posts
Finished Less Than Zero. It's almost completely different than the movie which is nice, but overall I'd say it's... ok. I think it's probably a product of its time.

Currently reading:

Very interesting and enjoyable read. It's fun learning about which form of motivation is best for different situations.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Finished Less Than Zero. It's almost completely different than the movie which is nice, but overall I'd say it's... ok. I think it's probably a product of its time.
Well it was based on the party scene of 1980s LA, so yes.

·
Registered
214 Posts
  • How often do you read?
  • Do you believe the merits of books outweight the merits of movies?

Reading is one of the best things you can do. Books store knowledge. If you want information on any subject, reading is the best way to obtain it. It not only expands your mind, it keeps it active. By reading, you get exposed to all sorts of different ideas, knowledge and different subjects.

Watching movies is a visual thing. It doesn't involve the thinking and mental stimulation that reading does.

I literally read almost all day everyday about subjects I like, rather online, in magazines, books or e-books, etc. In general, more often than not, when I'm awake, I'm reading about stuff I like, stuff that interests me, etc. I couldn't imagine not being able to do so.

Reading just infinitely benefits the mind. To say it gives you knowledge is an understatement. It continuously changes your worldview and life.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,328 Posts

Currently making my way through The Last Kingdom books.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am looking for reading some new books and preparing for literature review assignment. Usually I write such works by myself. But this time I will use help here because I need to write it in time and I do not much time for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently finished reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Incredible book, I'm delighted. I read this masterpiece book and received a college assignment to write a speech on the main moral outcome of the story. It's hard for me to create and even scarier to tell it in public. So I approached the company that helped me write my speech papersowl.com/write-my-speech. Reliable guys, professionals in their field, with whom you can specify the details of writing a convincing speech and make a purchase.

2061 - 2072 of 2072 Posts