Wrestling Forum banner

561 - 580 of 867 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts
It's obvious you can't leave me alive now that my role is out there. Scum can just ignore me during the night and wait until they need a day skipped. If you lynch me now it's much more entertaining and that's what we are here for... to be entertained.

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts
no i'm here to win, that's my entertainment, people should get on board with that imo.
I think lynching me gives us our best chance of winning, Magic. You can't let me be around when Scum needs a day skipped. Not that they are in any danger right now what-so-ever.

If I would lynch someone right now it would probably be either Tempest or Jigsaw. I trust Chr1st0's feeling about Jiggy.

I just don't like how Jigsaw figured I was Town. When does Jigsaw EVER say I'm Town when he's Town? It doesn't happen.

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts
Of course one has to allow for the possibility that Jiggy has info on me for him to feel I'm Town. Like I said last Night... perhaps Jiggy KNOWS I'm Town one way *info* or the other *he's Scum*.

·
Town Savior
1,805 Posts
Of course one has to allow for the possibility that Jiggy has info on me for him to feel I'm Town. Like I said last Night... perhaps Jiggy KNOWS I'm Town one way *info* or the other *he's Scum*.
It has nothing to do with info.

I caught you last game as scum on Day 1. I felt you were being sincere with your martyr plays early on, it felt like LC acting crazy as usual and not a meta-fake like you failed to do last game. You will always slip up as scum and I will always catch you, don't worry. The Beloved Princess claim solidifies the town read on you.

My case on you being town is the exact same as my case on Fitz being town. Fitz is better at being sneaky however.

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts
I'm not sure I'm buying that Jiggy. Even when I'm Town you say I'm Scum. Your endorsement of me in this game just seems off to me.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
So a couple of power roles die and that's grounds for a mass claim? :dahell Da hell is wrong with you all? We still have a bit of a long stretch to go and now it's easier to pick off roles scum want dead. Oh I see it was Junk's idea. :eyeroll Do you guys realise that he is WOAT town?

I should have been here earlier. :kobe

·
Town Savior
1,805 Posts
shut the hell up jigsaw and give your scum reads.
After I got naded by Chr1st0, I gave most of my thoughts:

Players Alive:
1. Soulcat - His rambling has made this thread almost unreadable. He's Masenko tier, I've zoned him out pretty hard but his posts have recently been very sus imo. Candidate.
2. Superior - Town. One of the few players actually trying to play this game and starting up discussions. Feels very fluid with his last game.
3. Camillepunk - I never trust CP but he's been posting logical stuff like he usually does. Don't trust him though.
4. Aryadark - LC's plays as mafia usually blow up in her face. She seems like legit martyr-crazy-LC right now. Don't mind keeping her around if she drops the act and starts playing legit instead of trying to get people to throw nades.
5. Fitz - Town. His claim plus play Day 1 seem very much in line with his play-style.
6. St1tch - Who?
8. Chr1st0 - Threw a nade at me which is stupid both as town and mafia. Feels like his usual self though, typical Chr1st0 from what I've seen so far. Neither of us dying would be ideal in my opinion.
10. Junkhead - Leaning town. The 'going after easy targets' is a ridiculous reason to push someone in my opinion. It's one of the easiest ways for mafia to push a townie. Just because you are pushing an easy target doesn't mean you are mafia. 'Easy targets' usually means a bad player or someone inexperienced which makes them easier to read if they are mafia. He's been posting some good stuff, I don't mind keeping him around although I will have a re-read on him if I survive.
11. Roy Mustang - Very iffy on Gambit. Didn't like his plays Day 1 and he hasn't posted yet Day 2 I believe. I'm pretty sure he's silenced or pretending to be silenced since I saw him like some posts that were directed towards him. Gambit should clear this up.
13. Rugrat - Made 1 post that was extremely game-related. Clearly paying attention but not posting much which seems odd.
15. Masenko - Town. He's playing like his usual idiotic self. I have no faith in him being able to reproduce this play-style.
16. A-C-P - Posting a lot of fluff. Seems just like in-experienced mafia player but may have been coached. All of his posts ooze honesty so I feel like he's town right now. Unless he has had some serious coaching.
17. Curry - Really hard to read at this point. His posts don't really contain anything of value to me so I would consider him a possibility as scum. Really fixated on the stupid Fitz wagon which gives him minus points in my book.
18.The Tempest - Who?
19. The Arch of Mia Malkova - One of the players that has been posting extremely little and when he has posted it has been absolute trash in my opinion. I'd put him at the top of my scum list right now but I have no case to build on him.
My only solid scum read (CP) flipped Cop and that has damaged my confidence. Junk, Fitz, Masenko and LC are all town though. Like you mentioned earlier, I feel like the newbies are the ones we should definitely be looking at plus one of the actives that have been suspicious (Soul Cat/Curry). I want to see more posts from Rugrat, I feel like he would be an ideal scum candidate. He's even been posting around the forum consistently but dodging this thread for some reason.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
So a couple of power roles die and that's grounds for a mass claim? :dahell Da hell is wrong with you all? We still have a bit of a long stretch to go and now it's easier to pick off roles scum want dead. Oh I see it was Junk's idea. :eyeroll Do you guys realise that he is WOAT town?

I should have been here earlier. :kobe
:eek:ut

no scum are dead and there seems to be little going right for town. mass claim was a smart idea, it's stupid of you to be against it.

so ya, you can claim, like everyone else, which should help with POE.

also your ttb read was garbage.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
:eek:ut

no scum are dead and there seems to be little going right for town. mass claim was a smart idea, it's stupid of you to be against it.

so ya, you can claim, like everyone else, which should help with POE.

also your ttb read was garbage.
Lel Magic. Are you sour about me merking your scum team with my reads last game? Chin up buddy. :kobe9

Garbage must be another word for correct. Why doubt me?

Anyway. 1-Shot Bomb Neutralizer. Used it last night.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Just wait till shit plays out. I want see who the remaining players throw their grenades at without knowing it's going to be a dud.

In my most recent return to Mafia, you have been WOAT Town for a few games. This isn't new knowledge and I have pointed this out previously. And either you're not hearing me or you are and you're just ignoring the facts. CP's D1 vote like all D1 votes was basically semi-random yet Gambit followed it then later revealed the 'case' he had to be full of fallacies (a lot different from having evidence of you getting 90% of your reads wrong and causing mislynches). You actually come off worse because you followed him WITHOUT ANY CASE and waited for him to make a case so you could agree with him. Just piggybacking and not thinking on your own m8.

561 - 580 of 867 Posts