Wrestling Forum banner

521 - 540 of 867 Posts

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
Her play makes sense now though, obviously she'd want a bomb thrown at her during day early on. She's probably town.

SUPERIOR dying makes me more suspicious of Curry, potential frame job, but I thought SUPERIOR's case on Curry was solid and that Curry defended himself poorly from it.
Yeah, now we know why she was so aggressive about getting a grenade thrown at her. I knew her role had something to do with it. It definitely fits.

We should probably get a claim from Curry.

·
Town Savior
1,805 Posts
We can just lynch her so we don't potentially lose the other person throwing the grenade.
That's pointless though. We are wasting a day phase on obvious town in LC. It gets rid of the Beloved Princess sure but it's still a mislynch like any other. We should take this opportunity to get in 2 good lynches instead of 1.

It is a risk though and I don't know who has the guts to risk their life. I know I won't.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Yes you are please state who you used your role on.

Soul Cat if you want a suggestion, then i'd say use your bomb on Masenko, he went after the player who claimed Mason while he was silenced with a poor case, and then defended himself poorly from it.
Night one I used it on FITZ

Night 2 I used it on LC as she was making the case that the SCUM would want her dead during night 2 and she needed to live til day 3 to benefit the town and her argument convinced me.

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
WAIT, there was one kill Night 1 and two kills night two and you blocked FITZ night one?

He was acting like a lunatic day one so maybe he is the SK.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Not really sure what Fitz says will hold any weight with what Scum wants to do or not do.

It's just a gut feeling, Cat. It's Day 1 so it can't possibly anything other than that.
lel what?

it's a gut feeling? did you not catch superior on day 1 two games ago with ease while everyone ignored you? pretty sure you did. pretty sure it wasn't a gut feeling and you got some type of tell on him. the fact you would say it's a gut feeling seems pretty BAD to me(in a scummy type way).

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
Actually I think you might have stopped a kill.

Serial Killer is an individual role that can kill every night and wins when he is the last player remaining.

·
25,686 Posts
what killed ttb and why? he was pretty obviously town when he threw the damn grenade. guy is a scared coward scum player that doesn't like to put himself out there. he wouldn't have thrown his grenade without first asking his team what he should do with it and how he should use it, not just use it out of the blue.

so lc is awful for thinking that he's scum and the fact that him throwing the grenade didn't change her mind and whoever got him killed is equally as awful for the same reasons. this one was obvious.

·
25,686 Posts
I say since you've asked that question, it doesn't matter what I think since you've obviously thought it through.

And hold on now, one little nugget of info I can't believe I missed is that you also threw your grenade recklessly. No wonder you're defending FITZ, you're pretty much defending yourself. Which means you KNOWINGLY acted recklessly so no, reckless PLAY =/= town especially if it's a reckless player (YOU) using that defence.
what the fuck. NO.

it doesn't matter since he asked the question, it just means he's aware of his own play enough to point it out. if somebody else points out that same thing, which is what i just said, then it would make him appear town. him pointing out the same thing shouldn't make it null when he legit has a tendency to hold back as scum and this is one of the things he'd hold back on and discuss with his team.

THINK SHIT THROUGH.

if lc does nothing this entire day 1 phase except tunnel ttb then i'm voting her.

·
24,745 Posts
Actually I think you might have stopped a kill.

Serial Killer is an individual role that can kill every night and wins when he is the last player remaining.
OK good to know I guess I wasn't sure if it is better to use my role to protect townies or stop mafia more.

And Fitz being SK makes sense

·
25,686 Posts
hold up on the grenade soul.

one of the new players might be scum and it shouldnt be too hard to figure out which one.

have you seen anything townish from tempest?
Because you're asking me participate in WIFOM. Sorry m8, only for the last game.

It was an umbrella statement. Meaning if someone wanted to come after you for D1, you could say the same thing in your defence and say 'reckless town =/= scum'. I ain't buyin' what you're sellin', jack.

if youre not participating in wifom then youre not playing mafia very well.

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts

one of the new players might be scum and it shouldnt be too hard to figure out which one.

Alright.

He hasn't really posted much. I tried to get him to be more involved by asking him his thoughts. He said he thought AryaDark was scum for the same reasons as I do. Then I asked him his thoughts on everyone else, and he never replied to it.

·
24,745 Posts

if youre not participating in wifom then youre not playing mafia very well.
Other than he just claimed to be a Vanilla Townie, he agreed with Soul on LC being SCUM, that's about it.

I had a read that Conor was SCUM, and Mr. Socko has now replaced him.

·
25,686 Posts
so out of all the new players has tempest been the more reserved and quiet?

these are things you guys should look for in your reads. Thinking about why people are acting the way they are rather than just reading their posts and trying to get a black and white read on what their alignment might be read. maybe yall have already picked up on that, idk, im just saying.

521 - 540 of 867 Posts