Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Re: (Spoiler) Bobby Roode new haircut

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

WHY WOULD HE CUT HIS HAIR? ARE U KIDDING ME?!

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts

I realllllllllllllly dont get why this matters to people
fpalm

I wish people would stop with their holier-than-thou attitude towards people who actually care when a wrestler changes his appearance. How does this matter? Well, lets see... it changes his entire look as a wrestler. As a wrestler, appearance is everything. It idenifies who you are.

If Randy Orton came out with bleach blonde hair, would you not say to yourself? "Woah, that looks ridiculous."?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

I like it, he needed to ditch the long hair. Now he needs some better ring attire to go with it.

·
Registered
984 Posts

I would normally say I don't like it, because I typically hate when wrestlers make drastic changes to their looks if they look fine or have a stapled look, but I think this will actaully add positive to Roode. He almost looks younger and more serious.

Now Ziggler cutting his slick blonde hair off to that short spikey brown he had for a month was a huge mistake that drove me crazy. Thank god he grew his back.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts

I would normally say I don't like it, because I typically hate when wrestlers make drastic changes to their looks if they look fine or have a stapled look, but I think this will actaully add positive to Roode. He almost looks younger and more serious.
IDK, he kinda looks like a pussy now...

·
Registered
2,781 Posts

I didn't get invited to the secret 'Fuck Long Hair' meeting the wrestling industry had. Edge, Kazarian, now Roode.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I like it from that pic.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
My goodness, he looks even more like Rick Rude now.

Wow.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I like it. Every wrestler needs a little change every once in a while.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Woah. But it looks a bit messy in that pic, at least to me. Wonder if he'll gel it or something.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts