Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bobby Roode is on a 22 match losing streak. IHe has not won a match since April 16. In 2021 he has a 5-24 record. I think he should leave WWE and finish off his career in AEW, Impact, ROH, or the indies. WWE probably has nothing planned for him other than losing every match. He has not won in 6 months. He is one of the best technical wrestlers ever, and in WWE today. It is sad that he is a jobber. I have been watching him since he was in TNA, and I have seen what he can do.

·
Registered
14,872 Posts
He was buried the moment he stepped foot in WWE. He should have known better.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Bobby Roode is not a captivating personality.

Even if he got an incredible gimmick I'm not sure he could make it work for longer than a few weeks.
While i do agree with you, neither are Drew Mcintyre, Finn Balor, Roman Reigns, or Bobby Lashley. Everybody's bland nowdays. My point is, people get over in the current era with the most simplistic, wrestling 101 shticks imaginable.
GET IT. HE'S A SCOTSMAN, COMES OUT TO BAGPIPES, WEARS A TWEED VEST AND PLANTS A SWORD ON THE RAMP. RIEVITING. I'M SPORTS ENTERTAINED. The thing is, Wrestling fans have been re educated to like this mundaine banality. Drew Mcintyre, i LIKE him, but..he's not exactly a very interesting guy. Even in impact, when he was standing up for WRASSLIN, uhm ok i guess?

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Him, like so many others, were buried as soon as they hit the main roster.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Bobby Roode is on a 22 match losing streak. IHe has not won a match since April 16. In 2021 he has a 5-24 record. I think he should leave WWE and finish off his career in AEW, Impact, ROH, or the indies. WWE probably has nothing planned for him other than losing every match. He has not won in 6 months. He is one of the best technical wrestlers ever, and in WWE today. It is sad that he is a jobber. I have been watching him since he was in TNA, and I have seen what he can do.
He was buried a LONG time ago. He was done before him & Ziggler teamed up.

I really dont understand how you can think hes 'one of the best technical wrestlers ever'? The man is nothing special he's a tag team guy, there's a reason it took him nearly 10 years to win the TNA title!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I had to google this guy and he’s just another generic Caw with more muscle mass.. And that forum we don’t mention say only his Glorious theme song was over with the fans

He’s 45 and a former Impact Star says it all about his ceiling.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
He was actually over and had a good thing going in NXT.

But, at 45 he ain't going back there with the 2.0 youth movement.

It is kind of a shame, because he really is pretty good on the mic and in the ring. But, unless he can land some kind of backstage gig I'd expect him to be future endeavored next round of cuts.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
He was actually over and had a good thing going in NXT.

But, at 45 he ain't going back there with the 2.0 youth movement.

It is kind of a shame, because he really is pretty good on the mic and in the ring. But, unless he can land some kind of backstage gig I'd expect him to be future endeavored next round of cuts.
Popcorn was over in NXT

1 - 20 of 44 Posts