Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source - Busted Open.

When asked about Lockdown -

"One of the biggest pay-per-views in our company’s history. It’s a huge deal for me and it’s a huge deal for James [Storm]. I’ve held this title for going on six months, I’ve main-evented pay-per-views, I’ve main-evented overseas Impact’s. I’m kind of getting used to this and I kind of like it so if there’s more pressure on anybody, it’s going to be James. I mean, he’s in his own backyard, he’s going to be in front of friends and family, he’s going to be in Nashville in the main event going for the World Championship. So I know that I feel some pressure, but there’s no doubt that James is going to be feeling a lot more pressure Sunday night. I’m in great shape right now and I’m really looking forward to getting into Nashville and getting in that cage. This has been building for such a long time. Everyone talks about how Impact Wrestling has WWE washed-up guys who come in and take our spots. This is an opportunity for two TNA-original guys—me and James—to go out there and prove that we belong in the main event. I know that I am ready, and I’m sure that he is as well.
When asked if it was the biggest match of his carrera -

"Yes, absolutely. No doubt. I mean there’s so much to prove. What this means to us both personally, there’s absolutely no bigger match I’ve ever been in my life."
When asked about being champion -

"I knew what it took to be a World Champion. I craved it, I wanted it. I was eager and determined to become a superstar, to become what I am today, and honestly I don’t even think I’ve reached my peak or the potential that I have. I really want to keep going, I really want to keep proving myself each and every night and hopefully after Sunday I’m going to keep on that championship trail and keep proving people wrong and becoming a bigger superstar.
When asked about Jeff Hardy's comeback -

"Impressive is an understatement. I got an opportunity to step in the ring and wrestle with Jeff numerous nights since his return. Since I won the title, we’ve wrestled each other all over the world basically. I mean, every live event we would wrestle each other. I got to be honest with you, he is in probably the best shape of his life right now. He’s got his life back together, he’s focused on his career, and I’ve had a lot of fun performing with Jeff over the last little while. I’m sure his match with Kurt [Angle] is going to be epic on Sunday."

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Lockdown has to deliver big time. Storm and Roode need to prove that TNA originals can carry the company.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
So basically storm and roode will go all out in this match, I like this :cool2

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So basically storm and roode will go all out in this match, I like this :cool2
Yep! Storm and Roode are gonna pull out all stops and leave it all in that ring!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm glad to hear Roode enjoys working with Jeff as much as I enjoy watching their matches together. Their Genesis match and the rematches have been stellar.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad to hear Roode enjoys working with Jeff as much as I enjoy watching their matches together. Their Genesis match and the rematches have been stellar.
Yes. The Jeff Hardy bit really got me thinking about the Genisis match. 2 amazing workers. Bobby Roode and Jeff Hardy.

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
man lockdown is gonna be awesome imo. good read, i may sound very strange saying this, but hardy being like he was a year ago has been a good thing for him, had a friend like that, shitfaced drunk, high off his ass, we showed him the video, hasn't touched drugs in 13 years. hardy has a fire lit under his ass now, and i truly hope he keeps it up

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man lockdown is gonna be awesome imo. good read, i may sound very strange saying this, but hardy being like he was a year ago has been a good thing for him, had a friend like that, shitfaced drunk, high off his ass, we showed him the video, hasn't touched drugs in 13 years. hardy has a fire lit under his ass now, and i truly hope he keeps it up
Well without a dought I think it is safe to say.. Jeff has his life back on track now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts