Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All about LASHH.

So I didn't catch much of the WWE when he was around, can somebody give me the run down on how he was booked? Whether he was pushed accordingly and if he went over anyone. I saw a DVD or two of him as the ECW Champ but it looked a bit lame...

I really liked the look of him, he had it, imo- even if he did have a peanut head.

I know now he does some MMA, right? But will he come back one time or did he leave on bad terms?

Reactions: Jaksonian224

·
Banned
110 Posts
I don't know where he went or why but curious because he was pretty good. Maybe he is a victim of what the dude that said racism was rampant in the WWE said.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I know Lashley was a two-time ECW champ and was in WM XXIII in the ME winning against Umaga for Donald Trump in the Battle of the Billionaires. He had a good match against Cena at GAB 2007, but he lost it and after that I think he was pretty much gone.
I liked him too. Can never for get his epic military press on Triple H in the 2006 Royal Rumble. Lashley is strong as a bull.

And for the racist comment. Somebody, I think Hayes or something, was racist towards Lashley and probably also his wife Kristal, not sure if she's black though, but somewhat ethnically different.

·
Banned
370 Posts
Bobby Lashley was being pushed as the next top face sort of like Batista.

The only problem was, Batista was still around so he didn't have much room. They stuck him on ECW where he did pretty good as the top face.

People bash him for his mic skills but he wasn't that bad of a wrestler.

His match with Cena was surprisingly good. I Lashley gets a lot of undeserved hate because of

1. Mic skills
2. Winning the ECW title twice
3. December 2 Dismember

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I was happy when Lashley quit. Couldn't stand that guy. Built like a bull with a baby face and baby voice. No mic skills. Bad talent. Undeserving of a push.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts