Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If bobby lashley ever returned would you boo or cheer him??

because its like he just left the wrestling inclluding TNA for his mma career which is ok its his choice but when he left tna it was like he didnt care much for the wrestling industry.

NOw my question is if bobby lashley ever returned would you be a fan or a hater and how do you think he would be used ?
do you feel he would be on a bury streak or getting burried?

now none of us know what wwe will do IM ASKING WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE WWE???

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Im gonna start by stating the obvious that he will never return. Guys like him and Brock Lesnar are too competitive for pro wrestling, which is scripted. They want to win actual fights and shit. Not saying that pro wrestling isnt athletic or competitive or anyhting like that. But its nothing compared to an MMA type of setting, u know?

IF he were to return though, I think he would be initially pushed, but I dont think they would push him like they did. He has proven to be unreliable (sp?).

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Im gonna start by stating the obvious that he will never return. Guys like him and Brock Lesnar are too competitive for pro wrestling, which is scripted. They want to win actual fights and shit. Not saying that pro wrestling isnt athletic or competitive or anyhting like that. But its nothing compared to an MMA type of setting, u know?

IF he were to return though, I think he would be initially pushed, but I dont think they would push him like they did. He has proven to be unreliable (sp?).
Lashley said he would like to return to the WWE a few months ago. I hope he doesn't. Man did he suck.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I would love that, one of my Faves, but Lashley is a Fighter, i don't know him personally but from the background hes got, i just dont see somebody like that being happy with performing scripted Match.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts

Lashley's MMA career is in tatters his Strikeforce contract is up and I don't think Ive ever heard him state that he would be opposed to a return to the ring if his MMA career didn't work out.If he is still stupid enough to pursue his MMA dream then he could always return to TNA part time but in all fairness his fighting days should be done he was a joke in his last fight

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Lashley said he would like to return to the WWE a few months ago. I hope he doesn't. Man did he suck.
Eh, he wasn't that bad. He's no Dean Malenko, but he's got a respectable amateur background and enough moves to get by, and he had some rather good matches against Finlay on Smackdown. Bring him in as a heel with a manager to do the talking (Byron Saxton?), and he'd be a fine addition to the roster.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Eh, he wasn't that bad. He's no Dean Malenko, but he's got a respectable amateur background and enough moves to get by, and he had some rather good matches against Finlay on Smackdown. Bring him in as a heel with a manager to do the talking (Byron Saxton?), and he'd be a fine addition to the roster.
Screw Byron Saxton. Give him Abraham Washington as a manager and make him do that over the top rope dive that he did at Vengence 2007 in every match. They do those two things and I'll welcome him back.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
Screw Byron Saxton. Give him Abraham Washington as a manager and make him do that over the top rope dive that he did at Vengence 2007 in every match. They do those two things and I'll welcome him back.
They are looking to get Abraham Washington to be competing in the ring more reguarly now so I wouldn't hold your breath

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I'm a fan, and always was. I would hope they would push him to ME and pick up where they left of, but that's kinda unlikely. ANd btw, he wasn't unreliable or anything, word is he quit b/c his wife disagreed t be another of Edge's hos and she quit, he threatened to leave if they disrespected her like that when they did, he left. That's just doing what any husband would do, not unreliable at all.

·
Banned
749 Posts
He's a mediocre wrestler at best with the gayest voice for a fighter since Mike Tyson.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts