Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He deserves to win the Royal Rumble and go to Wrestlemania. The Hurt Buisness is a great act. Lashleys booking has been some of the best on the roster since the last Wrestlemania. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I really like the Hurt Business mainly because of MVP. It looks like Mcintyre vs. AJ is likely gonna happen. If Lashley does win the rumble who would he face if Mcintyre isn't champion by Mania? He already fought against Mcintyre this summer and lost.

·
The Babyface of WF
14,172 Posts
The Hurt Business are in fact a great act, MVP is the key player here and I don't see him getting a huge push anytime soon, If you narrowed it down to just Lashley managed by MVP like in June you would have a solid foundation for your next World Champion provided he isn't treated like Drew's filler opponent.

It's painfully clear they only see Lashley despite only being in his early 40's as an Upper Midcard prospect with a ceiling it's like how they wouldn't book him vs Lesnar at anytime before hand I just can't see them pulling the trigger on him until they change their minds.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mania should be.....
Lashley as wwe champ vs Brock Lesnar
Reigns vs drew huntyre for universal title.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
832 Posts
I was never a fan of his early career. His quiet demeanour really hurt my image of him and I was happy to see him go. Once I saw his TNA work though, I appreciated how good he really was, along with the fact that he is actually legit too. I honestly feel that MMA and TNA made Lashley.

Consequently, I was surprised and puzzled as to why WWE would rehire him and do nothing of value with him. Comparisons were always made to Lesnar (Black Lesnar was a name that used to float around on the forums), something which only got stronger in my eyes once Bobby began his MMA career. Why they chose not to have a showdown between the two is beyond me.

I haven't seen much of the Hurt Business stuff but what I have seen paints him in a much better light. Therefore, I agree. Let him win the Rumble.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've said it many times too,lashley deserves to win the rumble .roman vs bobby or drew vs bobby is the best way to go as business is booming,for the hurt business

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
I deffo agree with this. Its long overdue for Lashley but now with The Hurt Business being probably the most entertaining act on Raw all year, it would be perfect timing and well deserved.

However I just don't see it happening.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Lashley has all the qualities of a top guy in the company, he looks like a champion, he acts like a champion plus he's a badass. Lashley shits all over the pathetic vanilla midgets like Zayn, Gargano and Adam Cole on the roster. Definitely would be down for it.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I never considered this as my thoughts have pondered between Big E, Edge (though he had his Rumble last year), or Brock. But now you raise it, it makes a lot of sense. I’m not sure they will go with it but it does seem more open than usual, you can normally narrow it down at this point bar Vince changing his mind on the night.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
I couldn't agree more with the OP.

There's something else about Lashley that gets overlooked. Ever since he joined the Hurt Business, he has improved dramatically in his promos. Clearly, MVP has influenced Lashley in the promo department.

Right now Lashley has all the pieces of puzzle in place good in the ring, decent on the mic, great look, has charisma. He should win the RR, but will he? I doubt it.

Right now we got Lashley, Styles, Bryan, and Miz who deserve to the win the RR. But who will actually win? It will either be Fiend or Rollins.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I disagree, Lashley should continue in his position as dominant midcard champion for now and shouldnt fight for one of the big belts until Summerslam against either a Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar. He should be dominant in the rumble but ultimately come up short. His maximum position is a Kane/Big show type gatekeeper. Testing talents in the midcard and providing the occasional challenge to the champ.

Hes definitely being presented correctly now at least, lets see how long the wwe can go before they drop the ball.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts