Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former WWE performers Bobby Lashley & Shad Gaspard tag teamed in Japan at Inokis IGF. Apparently they are working the Indy’s as a team. How do we get them ROH to face Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli) and New Japan Pro-Wrestling to face Bad Intentions (Giant Bernard and Karl Anderson).

I want to see those matches.

Who’s with me and how do we make it happen, BC WWE tag teams are shi+.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Bobby Lashley is a Pro Wrestler again? Is he still an MMA fighter at all?
He still is... well sort of. After embarassing himself against a jobber Strikeforce doesn't seem interested in him anymore and I believe his contract has expired as a result. He almost worked DREAM's new years eve show (Dynamite 2010) but he wanted too much money so DREAM got someone else, it was for the best, as he would of faced Alistar Overeem, who would of killed Lashley in under a minute.

I could of sworn Shad was going to start doing MMA.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Haven't heard of this yet... I never minded Shad, because I know he actually cares about this business and studies the business and tries to better himself. I think he has a lot of potential.

Lashley on the other hand was nothing special... And when the heck was there an aids scare with him, whatever that means.

·
Registered
21,670 Posts
Both of them are awful though. And didn't Lashley have an Aids scare a few years back? That's a real question based on information I heard from a nurse, not an ill advised race joke.
Lashley suffered from elevated enzymes/liver problems aroud Summerslam '06 I think. Back to topic though, I don't really want to see this team in ROH, maybe some really low key promotion like NWA Hollywood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.