Wrestling Forum banner

Follow the BOzzards?

Bo Wyatt?

4141 Views 41 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  Mr.Cricket

Bo and Bray are two extremely talented third generation wrestlers and they need each other to further their characters. What if the leader of the Bolievers grew a beard and joined forces with his brother Bray? They would be the most destructive and most unstoppable force since the Brothers of Destruction. I don't think it should happen anytime soon, but maybe sometime in the future.

Reactions: RyanPelley
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Banned
4,857 Posts
God no.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Wrong. One guy is extremely talented and the other guy is Bo Dallas. Bray is furthering his character perfectly without his useless brother. Keep that fuck as far away from Bray as possible, we don't need Bray being irreparably damaged, Cena's doing a good job of that as it is.

Even if Bo actually was competent and not the second coming of Curtis Axel, he still wouldn't fit with the Wyatt Family. He doesn't have the right look or style.

· Registered
14 Posts
Both gimmicks are terrific on their own, and i dont think a change would help either of them now. That's not to say in the future something wont happen. They look too much alike to ignore. Keep in mind as different as they are their gimmicks have the same base. They both try to get others to believe (bo-lieve) in their ways. Each thinks their way of life is the right way, and aren't afraid to recruit others.

· Registered
14 Posts
Now this may or may not happen However lets play a game. Lets assume for a minute Bo's gimmick takes off and both men main event Raw. Would it not be out of the realm of possibility to see Bo sneak in and steal either Rowan or Harper from under Bray's nose. Getting them to Bolieve in a new way of life. if worked right that has pay per view written all over it.

· EXCELSIOR!
18,903 Posts
I always felt that they came off like The Dudley Boyz: Radically different from one another in regards to appearance, yet still acknowledged as being brothers (except that Bo and Bray actually are related by blood).

But no, let them each do their respective gimmicks, since one is already superb (The Wyatt Family) and the other has a shitload of potential for greatness (Bo-lieve).

· I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,512 Posts
I can't see it working at first, especially with the way Bo has been built his character just doesn't fit with the Wyatts right now.. Maybe some time down the road if the Wyatts are still together..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.