Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Lynskey Lover
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at the mess they're making, all the damage they're causing, who's paying for the clean up? FUCKING US.

Fuck you & your bitching about fees, I feel sorry for the people who are not involved in all the shit, those who are behaving themselves, they have my support.

But the nobheads acting like animals?
Fuck you, I hope you get kicked out of your Uni & rejected all over the country, you deserve fuck all.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
he's climbin in your windows
he's snatchin your people up
tryna .... em so y'all need to
hide your kids, hide your wife
and hide your husband
cuz they're rapin errbody out here
you don't have to come and confess
we're lookin for you
we gon find you
we gon find you
so you can run and tell that,
run and tell that
run and tell that, homeboy
home, home, homeboy

we got your t-shirt
you done left fingerprints and all
you are so dumb
you are really dumb--for real
the man got away leaving behind evidence
i was attacked by some idiot in the projects
so dumb, so dumb, so dumb, so

·
✔
21,671 Posts
Pupils from a London school protected a police van that had been attacked. They told vandals to withdraw.

I guess they come under the same stereotypical banner, right?

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
The minority always ruin things for the majority. Knobheads are knobheads.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Fees boom from £3,000 to £9,000 and you're complaining about people standing up against it? Behave. You would not be acting the same if you were going to apply to university.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
They have every single right to protest, maybe not so violently and maybe that will go against them, but at least they are getting the attention they want.

If the tories weren't absolute dickheads and decided to pull themselves out of their private schooling and wealthy lifestyles, then maybe they'd realise that hiking up education fees might well get them some money back but it's going to result in a hell of a lot less well educated and high tier workers. If they want to cut costs then they should stop back-pedalling and do the things they promised in the first place like properly cap immigration. None of this oh we'll be down to 13,000 or whatever the figure was by 2015, sort it out now. Let's just hope they don't piss off the working class and all of the average people or else they will have the same problems on a much larger scale.

Besides up to £9000 a year in fees is disgusting.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Knockout_Show™;9076436 said:
They have every single right to protest, maybe not so violently and maybe that will go against them, but at least they are getting the attention they want.

If the tories weren't absolute dickheads and decided to pull themselves out of their private schooling and wealthy lifestyles, then maybe they'd realise that hiking up education fees might well get them some money back but it's going to result in a hell of a lot less well educated and high tier workers. If they want to cut costs then they should stop back-pedalling and do the things they promised in the first place like properly cap immigration. None of this oh we'll be down to 13,000 or whatever the figure was by 2015, sort it out now. Let's just hope they don't piss off the working class and all of the average people or else they will have the same problems on a much larger scale.

Besides up to £9000 a year in fees is disgusting.
Exactly. Toots Dalton you're completely and utterly in the fucking wrong here.

·
Lynskey Lover
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have no problem with them protesting, at all.
But they fuck it up & allow a minority to make them all look like hooligans.

Like it or not, turning London streets into a shithole & smashing up a police van s not going to get them my sympathy & I expect many more people feel the same. Yeah they have every right to be pissed off, but do they have the right to act like fucking animals for their "cause" no they fucking don't.

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
Fuck you.

The protestors are 100% right. The tories are attempting to turn education into a privilege for the the rich, making it a business. Education is the cornerstone of civilisation and should be available to every demographic.

FYI, I was one of those protesters. Though I didn't burn anything.

·
Lynskey Lover
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fuck you.

The protestors are 100% right. The tories are attempting to turn education into a privilege for the the rich, making it a business. Education is the cornerstone of civilisation and should be available to every demographic.

FYI, I was one of those protesters. Though I didn't burn anything.
Yeah see, did you behave?
If so, well done, I'm glad you were part of a peaceful protest that might, might, do some good.

If you acted like a twat, fuck you.

:)

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
I have no problem with them protesting, at all.
But they fuck it up & allow a minority to make them all look like hooligans.

Like it or not, turning London streets into a shithole & smashing up a police van s not going to get them my sympathy & I expect many more people feel the same. Yeah they have every right to be pissed off, but do they have the right to act like fucking animals for their "cause" no they fucking don't.
Well it's getting them attention isn't it? Do you think if the protests were merely peaceful anyone would give a fuck? No.

·
Lynskey Lover
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well it's getting them attention isn't it? Do you think if the protests were merely peaceful anyone would give a fuck? No.
Then it only strengthens the resolve of the government, can't bow to every buch of fuckers who smash shit up because they don't aree with something.

I mean we're not France for fucks sake.

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
Yeah see, did you behave?
If so, well done, I'm glad you were part of a peaceful protest that might, might, do some good.

If you acted like a twat, fuck you.

:)
Its a student protest dude. Half the people were drunk or high.

You're just lucky we aren't French, every car in the city would be burning right now.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Then it only strengthens the resolve of the government, can't bow to every buch of fuckers who smash shit up because they don't aree with something.

I mean we're not France for fucks sake.
Didn't the French students succeed in what they were protesting for?

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
I dunno, but easy now, lets not start acting like the French, we don't need that.
Well, being aggressive worked for the French students. Got them the attention they needed. The government backed down. Do you honestly think the Tories will care if students are like 'Please don't raise fees'. Of course not.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts