Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God Damn I hate it, it isn't letting me on right now and I.. argh dammit.

Is it just my comp or others that won't allow us go onto MSN right now?

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I'm having the same problem as well and it is very annoying. I hope that MSN can sort the problem real soon.

A-Dust

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
hmm this is happening a lot lately...I thik they can't handle it anymore

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Ok, heres some info:

MSN have been experiencing a high amount of traffic as of late and alot of people are signing up. In the coming months MSN will be / have been updating their servers thus many people will experience problems with signing into MSN services incuding the the MSN Messenger Service. They apologise and the problems should only from 6 to 12 weeks.

I know this as i have a contact who works for the technical side of the MSN service. This is why many of the MSN Directories are down too.

they should be ready in about 2 weeks.

Slade :cool:

N

·
0 Posts
Slade said in post #7 :
MSN have been experiencing a high amount of traffic as of late and alot of people are signing up. In the coming months MSN will be / have been updating their servers thus many people will experience problems with signing into MSN services incuding the the MSN Messenger Service. They apologise and the problems should only from 6 to 12 weeks.
has*
a lot*
including*
ONE the
last (between only and from)

KTHXFAG

By the way, this type of thread is created at LEAST once a month. You idiots just never want to convert to AIM, which almost NEVER goes down. Mind you, AIM is used more but their servers can handle it. Might be because of hotmail and MSN sucking.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^hahaha, very true.

Nitemare is right though. I prefer MSN but I also use AIM and I have never had any problems with AIM. It is more reliable. MSN sux when people are invited and leave convos when it freezes.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Uh, no i dont GP i only made one like EVER before this isnt even my fucking thread so STFU

Slade :cool:

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
MSN always fucks up on me once and a while, but l don't really go on it much so l don't care.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Bullshit. I have had MSN for a year and it is just a dud. I swear they deliberately do it so they can roll out a paid service in the future that will promise to be problem free. [/endparanoia]

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
If we have to pay, then we use AIM. I actually using AIM more nowadays. I prefer the options on MSN but AIM never crashes and never freezes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts