Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im posting this for no reason what so ever I just need to rant. So here is my rant.

People are fucking annoying. I can't FUCKING stand people anymore. People snap over the stupidest FUCKING things. Like my friend hit a pole and put a dint in his moms care. ITS A FUCKING DINT and his mom got all angry. ITS A GOD DAMN FUCKING DINT on a stupid replaceable FUCKING CAR. ITS A FUCKING CAR.

Something else that has been bothering me is the complete lack of FUCKING cohesion in WWE storylines. Its like there just throwing random shit together and its making for a poor product.

There thanks for letting me vent...Im better now

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
1. What the fuck is a dint?
2. Ironic how you snap over the simple fact that people snap over the simplest things.
3. You hate your own kind? So I guess it's finally out. You do hate yourself.
4. You must hate yourself to make a stupid rant such as this. How humiliating.
5. NEVER speak to an Admin like that again.

Now leave Canada, please.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Haha, dint is another word for dent? That's stupidly funny. And it doesn't take away from my ownage in my previous post really. Oh, and John. I'm banning you. You have 24 hours to say your goodbyes. I warned someone for saying FUCK YOU to an Admin. How fair would it be to let you off the hook?

B

·
0 Posts
I'll make a goodbye thread, then register under WWESable2 to see my thread. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
K I admit that I did snap over a dint. It was probably stupid to snap over a dint. Sry for say the f-word to rajah. I often find things that I do stupid as well, but I can't help but to do them. Does that make any sense? Plus I just need to vent, which I clearly stated. I won't leave Canada because its a great country

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
How has this guy not been banned so we don't have to hear his stupid ass anymore.

On second thought, you'd consider me under that same notion.

I'll be quiet now. :-X

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I thought you were being hypocritical when I read your first sentence.

Then I laughed when I read your second.

We all wish we could believe the third.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
your post wasn't funny

I think rajah laughed because it was uhm so incredibly lame

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Angel what exactly is it that you hate about me? Rajah I was sry before about saying the f-word to you, but since you made such a big deal about capitalizing your name I'm not so sry

N

·
0 Posts
If it's a capital "R," what is a lowercase "r"?

Anyway, nice post. I'll take it into consideration next time so that I won't hit your mother.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts