Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
God shitty crap dammit I'm going to not pledge $60 then regret it when the game is awesome and I get no physical copy. Whatever. Excited for this anyway.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, it's already smashed past the stretch goals lol (image not updated yet on their page though)

And apparently, he already has 90% of the funding for the game, and the Kickstarter funds were just so he could prove to whoever his investor(s) might be that this type of game is in fact still in demand. The current $1,293,516 it's raised right now is technically only 10% of the funding.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Totally had to google who he actually is. Now I know :mark:

HE VOICED CAPTAIN AMERICA IN THE MID 90'S SPIDER-MAN CARTOON :mark:.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
Ends today in a few hours. Officially the most backed video game ever on Kickstarter. It is easily going to surpass $5 million.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's already gone past 5 million now with paypal donations. They've put up a final stretch goal for 5.5 million. Won't get there now probably, but damn. 5 million! Game is gonna be epic :mark:.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
$5.5 million with 15 minutes left

Edit: $5,545,991 with 64,867 backers (average of $85.50 per backer)

They mentioned that the paypal money put them past the Veronica Mars kickstarter (5.7ish million) when they were sitting under $5.5 million.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well bugger me sideways, wasn't expecting them to get to 5.5 million in that amount of time. Now to play the waiting game until it's released *twiddles thumbs*.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I backed it, but got a refund when they cancelled the Wii U version as I wasn't expecting to have a Switch or PS4 by the time it came out. Now I have both :lmao. Pre-ordered the Switch physical version though.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I didn't back it, but have been looking forward to it since it was first announced.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts