Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
All they have to do is a double turn between now and then but they lack the balls.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
So true. The last time it was in a "smark city", I think Chicago a few weeks ago, it was silent. Nobody gave two shits.
the kind of product they give, it will be surprising to see the crowd interactive

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
#IDontCareWhatYouPeopleThink
#JustAGuyGettingRich

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don't really even think it matters anymore. This was freaking Cleveland and he was getting booed.

With as poorly handled as this has been, again, I think people are just legitimately not giving a fuck, no matter where it is.
In all fairness, Cleveland sports fans have been booing at every event they've attende the last 20 years.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
At this point I think the only way WWE will finally GET IT is if people start attacking Reigns during his stupid entrance, I don't wish injury on anyone but this is past insanity at this point WWE have gone full retard with this someone has to knock some sense into them and if kicking Reigns ass during is entrance is what it takes then so be it.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
i bet vince gets a psychological kick seeing his disciples getting absolutely drenched in hate, as if he finds pleasure in their humiliation. reigns winning last year's royal rumble was my first wake up call that this guy was gonna be in for a rough ride, and it's still on-going.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
I want to see fans litter the ring with garbage before Roman can even have a match. Chuck drinks and food and other crap so that the match cannot continue. Do this every time Roman is in the ring.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Roman is gonna get booed out of the building and he deserves it

21 - 29 of 29 Posts