Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
Re: BLOOD! Unedited fan video of Orton's destroying Rhodes

So chairshots to the head are illegal, but ringbells aren't?

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts

WWE fans are fucking sadists :lmao

·
Registered
649 Posts

In the other thread people are going back and forth defending Orton and Criticizing the stiffness. And yes Orton was stiff which leads to the inevitable "shit happens" argument. At least in this video you could see Orton check on him to make sure he could continue. Orton knew he screwed up right away. Glad to see him show a little compassion in the moment instead of just continuing it like I thought he did.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts

Why is Smackdown so empty?
I was thinking this too. It's obvious they moved everyone to the other side to give the illusion on camera that the place was full. SD's attendance as of late has been abysmal.

Also, looks like Orton legit busted open Rhodes with the ring bell. He hit him on the side of the head and at no point did Cody blade at all.

·
Registered
694 Posts

Why is Smackdown so empty?
It wasn't completely empty reports stated that the side the camera was facing was packed but the other side wasn't judging by the video that seems like the case.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts

In the other thread people are going back and forth defending Orton and Criticizing the stiffness. And yes Orton was stiff which leads to the inevitable "shit happens" argument. At least in this video you could see Orton check on him to make sure he could continue. Orton knew he screwed up right away. Glad to see him show a little compassion in the moment instead of just continuing it like I thought he did.
Sadly as they say wrestling isnt ballet shit happens these guys get hurt, i mean you can bust a guy open with just a slap for gods sake

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Yeah you can see Orton lean down and ask Cody if he's ok. And it looked like Cody mustve ok'd the rest of what was supposed to happen to him afterward to which is gutsy of Cody. And the towel part was funny where it looked like he was rubbing his crotch with it.

Great stuff in that vid. Shame WWE is PG because this could've been a great start for a feud.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
On a related note check out the WWE site's pics from the match,mainly pic #13. Check out the little girl scared to death and her dad just loving all thats going on.LOL.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ok, looks like rhodes was legit busted open, and it shows he cares as he kept the stuff going.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts