Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate them, i've stolen 2 video games from them, and whenever i go there i mess up all the movies and put like 20 of them in the wrong shelf and such, i simply cannot stand those bastards, i got Tony hawk 3 and NHL hitz 2003 for the GCN from em. i know everyone has an urge to do something bad to blockbuster video, has any1 else here stole/vandalized any of their stuff?

god i cant stand those bastards

·
Registered
906 Posts
Blockbuster video sucks. When i was about 8 my mom rented "Field Of Dreams" from them. We took it back the next night and they kept nagging us to bring it back. So one day we went to rent something, and decided to check if it were there or not. It was. We came up and told them, and the manager yelled at us cause she thought we brought it in and put it there. We were there for 3 hours.

God, I hate that place.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when i stole Tony Hawk three, i just returned the case and the intruction manual, no disk inside, when i stole NHL HITZ, my aunt from a diff province just used her drivers liscence for ID, cuz they didnt wanna print up a new card, and i just didnt return the game :-D ironicly, the mother of a good friend of mine has the exact name as my aunt, so she got blamed for it :-D small world eh

·
Registered
96 Posts
No its cuz they all hate blockbuster, and you get the urge to steal sumthing...
i also have stolen two games from blockbuster, SD! Just Bring It, And State Of Emergency, because they screwed me over with bills for bringing back videos 5 minutes after 12:00.
Also My friend is planning to get a job there so he can bring them down from the inside;)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Mabye to stop that you should take the fucking movies back by the time it says. Why the fuck should you not hav eto pay you fucking moron you were late you pay.ANd Js do you think your tough and hot shit stealing. I think your a fucking moron. But i gguess your all a thug soo i best stop before i get a beat down by your crew..Word up g dog

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I dont like Blockbuster, thats why I go to Hollywood Video!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Just don't go there. They'll lose money. Or commit arson on the building. That should damage them.:agree:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Recluse Vampire said:
Mabye to stop that you should take the fucking movies back by the time it says. Why the fuck should you not hav eto pay you fucking moron you were late you pay.ANd Js do you think your tough and hot shit stealing. I think your a fucking moron. But i gguess your all a thug soo i best stop before i get a beat down by your crew..Word up g dog
yeah im a big tough gangster.

why are you so worked up over me taking some games from blockbuster....

:eek:

i think...i think he;s one of them :eek:

:angry: kill the blockbuster employee!!!!

blockbuster video is a multi million dollar international chain of video rental places... $80 worth of games wont hurt them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts