Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really bored, and I started watching one of the Chappelle show episodes I have on my computer (hi BB :)) so I thought "what the hell, I'm bored". I know it sucks ass pretty much every way possible, but you can rate it anyway...

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Since I love that show, and i think the small pix look great. You got the Prince skit, you got one of my favorite skits with the "N" Family lol. Great Adam..i like it

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
The backgrounds wayyyyyyyyy too simple, and the color of the background is no good. Also it's *equivalent. :)

Not bad for a "boredom" graphic. I can tell by the background you probably didn't try much. :p

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kaneanite said in post #3 :
The backgrounds wayyyyyyyyy too simple, and the color of the background is no good. Also it's *equivalent. :)

Not bad for a "boredom" graphic. I can tell by the background you probably didn't try much. :p
Yeah...so about 5 seconds after I posted it, I realised I'd fucked up the spelling :(

But boredem and a night of no sleep...I wasn't really in the mood to put too much effort into it. Wish I had now, but there you go :(

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
hmm I don't like it. I don't know the show. But it just seems tooooo simple

1 - 7 of 7 Posts