Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
Not me, I rather see Edge vs Kane, as you know Face vs Heel. Why would Kane face Alberto in a heel vs heel match. Dont make sense to me at all.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
How the hell would a heel vs heel feud make sense? Kane just beat Undertaker and is hated. Edge is red hot as face. So they stick them together. I dont like it, but hey, its basic booking 101

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
lolwut? ADR vs. Kane

then who do the fans- but how does the storytelling- i mean, if theres no good guy- but- what-

ah, fuck it. its an awful idea.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Edge vs. Kane!!!!!!

It's the destined match, 3 years in the making!!

Edge vs Kane was set for The Bash in 2007 but

Tragedy Struck!

Edge injured!!

Khali Champion!!!

Aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhh!

How can you not be excited?!?!

But now the chance has been given to correct the mistakes of the past, where will you be when the shiz hits the fan?!?!

Reactions: Azuran

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Anything is better than The Undertaker vs. Kane, which is boring as fuck and has been done 10,000 times before

And ADR isn't ready for a world championship yet. He'll be ready by 2011.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Why would they put Alberto against Kane? That would be heel vs. heel, the man who took out Rey vs. the man who took out Undertaker, the fans wouldn't know who to cheer for and therefore they wouldn't really care who won. With Edge vs. Kane they can obviously cheer for a face Edge. Alberto will get his chance, probably against Edge if Edge takes the belt from Kane.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
On a side note, watch creative build Edge up as the Orton of SmackDown, and have him lose every title shot he gets for the next six months, only to have him finally win, just to keep the belt warm for someone else.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Just not a fan of Del Rio so...no, Out of curiosity have Edge and Kane ever gone 1 on 1 at a PPV...I can't remember?

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I'd really like the OP to tell me when exactly Edge and Kane has 'already been done'. I really cannot remember them facing off in any significant match whatsoever. I'm guessing they had a TV match together like 3 years ago or something? So not exactly what you'd call 'done'. :no:

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
I'd really like the OP to tell me when exactly Edge and Kane has 'already been done'. I really cannot remember them facing off in any significant match whatsoever. I'm guessing they had a TV match together like 3 years ago or something? So not exactly what you'd call 'done'. :no:
i don't feel like looking it up, but i would assume it was when Edge took LIta, considering Lita was kayfabe married to Kane. they had a stretcher match at a PPV that i don't really remember, but they did.

they also briefly feuded in 2006 or 07 when Rated RKO was happening, and edge had gotten injured due to an attack from Kane which caused the feud to end.

they've sporadically met, but they've only had several matches between each other.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
i don't feel like looking it up, but i would assume it was when Edge took LIta, considering Lita was kayfabe married to Kane. they had a stretcher match at a PPV that i don't really remember, but they did.

they also briefly feuded in 2006 or 07 when Rated RKO was happening, and edge had gotten injured due to an attack from Kane which caused the feud to end.

they've sporadically met, but they've only had several matches between each other.
Touché, good sir.

I did forget all about that feud with Lita involved, but still as you pointed out that was about half a decade ago, so I'm still going to say that it's not 'done' to the point of not wanting to see it again.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
What an awful idea. Kane should drop it to Edge who should then feud with ADR, imo. Kane should then job until Undertaker comes back and they can feud for real, without the title in the way, then Kane gets retired at Wrestlemania by Undertaker. (I can sense someone will flame me for this but hey, I like the idea)

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
What an awful idea. Kane should drop it to Edge who should then feud with ADR, imo. Kane should then job until Undertaker comes back and they can feud for real, without the title in the way, then Kane gets retired at Wrestlemania by Undertaker. (I can sense someone will flame me for this but hey, I like the idea)
How could they 'feud for real' if Kane just jobs out til Undertaker comes back? All credibility and build they've put into Kane would be completely diminished by the time Taker comes back, and it would make a victory by Taker look like nothing short of a squash.

Even if he drops the belt, they have to keep Kane looking strong for that inevitable blow-off to his feud with Taker.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
You know whats really freaky? The last big Edge vs kane feud started right after Matt Hardy was fired. And Lita showed up on RAW out of nowhere last Monday night.

Weird.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts