Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,684 Posts
Oh no he just dunked over Mbenga. These people are nothing, go watch Jordan if you wanna watch the best dunker ever and I can assure you there were a lot better ones than Griffen. We'll see how long he can dunking like this before we claim him as one of the best ever.

·
Kirk
2,565 Posts
His team is terrible so it's a moot point. I still think he's a good player so it's surprising the Clippers seem worse this year with him than without him. I love when ESPN shows him dunk on someone but his team loses by 20 points.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
`You cant say he's one of the best ever he's only in his first year but he is damn good

·
The Main Event
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah but D. Rose and MJ aren't power forwards. I'm trying to say he's the best power forward dunker ever. For a big dude, Blake Griffin has crazy hops. I can't wait till he gets traded to a formidable team.

·
The North Remembers
20,747 Posts
imo the guy is like Dwight Howard..all dunks, athleticism & power, but no real offensive skill set around the basket
completely disagree with this. i have yet to see Blake in the NBA, but I saw him plenty in college.

His offensive skill set is (was?) miles ahead of Howard's. He definitely had a formidable post offense.

·
The Main Event
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
completely disagree with this. i have yet to see Blake in the NBA, but I saw him plenty in college.

His offensive skill set is (was?) miles ahead of Howard's. He definitely had a formidable post offense.
Exactly and he has a decent mid range shot as well. Dwight Howard just dunks all the time. Griffin is better than Howard.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Griffin > Howard as an overall player, and I think those stats will start to show up. But let's wait to call him the best dunker ever. I know he's providing some thrills right now, but hold off a while on this one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts