Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was the last wrestler to blade on a WWE TV broadcast? I recall Regal blading in a First Blood match against HHH (in fact, I think I recall HHH blading Regal, rather than Regal doing it himself), but I can't remember if there was another incident after this before everything went PG. Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
HBK at the Great American Bash 2008 when he faced Jericho comes to mind but I haven't put lots of thought into it so there could be something later.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Kofi Kingston vs Dave Batista 3/15/10. It may not have been a blade job, but I still think it was. The blood came at too perfect of a time in the match, as if it were planned as an exception to the no blading rule to make Dave look like more of a bad ass going into his match with Cena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmcyjS-OO-g

·
Registered
887 Posts
I dunno man I thought Kofi just caught him really bad with his boot, it did make big Dave look badass though!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I dunno man I thought Kofi just caught him really bad with his boot, it did make big Dave look badass though!
Especially when the ref tried to go up to him with the towel and Dave just looked at him and the ref backed off lol.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Flair bladed when Jericho kicked his ass before Wrestlemania 25. It was sick shit.
I don't think he bladed. Flair gets busted open easily. Too easily in fact.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Cena vs. Orton at Hell in a Cell looked like an attempt to blade. i remember seeing something onthe ground the ref picked up. seems a little late though.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Randy Orton (vs. Shane McMahon) at No Way Out 2009.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
ITS CRAZy, wwe officaly went pg in 2008 yet they still had some blade jobs after they went pg, does that mean you can still use blood on pg shows, if so, would be cool if wwe used blood every now and then, maybe once a year or something u know, just cuz ur pg doesn't mean u can't use blood

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^you can have blood on pg shows and you can say some words that technically are considered swear words but are allowed on tv(lets just say if the rock was doing a promo, he'd be able to say every single word he usually says.)

PG is small reason for no blood, I think no blood is now mainly due to Benoit because most guys when they bleed its from their head so they'd have to cause damage to the head when doing so and after doing that alot, it could cause some problems.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
^you can have blood on pg shows and you can say some words that technically are considered swear words but are allowed on tv(lets just say if the rock was doing a promo, he'd be able to say every single word he usually says.)

PG is small reason for no blood, I think no blood is now mainly due to Benoit because most guys when they bleed its from their head so they'd have to cause damage to the head when doing so and after doing that alot, it could cause some problems.
o alright cool thought so

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts

I wouldn't think Benoit had anything to dow with it. Being cut on the head hurts the skin, not the brain.

I'd say no blood has more to do with the current crop of kids. They don't wanna see John Cena bleeding, but blood can (and does, used right) add a lot to the drama of a match.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Christopher Irvine vs David Michael Bautista Jr. in a Steel Cage match at RAW's anniversarry.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts