Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It goes like this:

Last week, my friend, who I grew up with, told my other friend and me that some white boys were at school and that they were harrassing her. It even got to the point that they touched her. Well, when she went again to her weekly night class, we went with her. My friend and I hit of the white boys. Of course, they denied everything. Well, some other people came and hit us up. They were black. My friend told one lets go at it. They started to fight. My friend had the black dude backing off a bit after he found out my friend could fight. Then, towards the end, the black dude got a good punch on my friend, which knocked him to the floor and his head then hit the concrete. The black dude then went and kicked my friend's head to the ground. At that point, my friend's brother jumped in, grabbed the black dude and pulled him off. Another friend then hit the black guy. They took off in a Suburban yelling shit at us. They said that they were going to "blast" us.

Well, today, my friend then tells me that they want to all box again. I was cool with it. I just didn't want cops to get involved in it because I am on probation. Well, we went. There were five of us in the truck. When we went past the school where it was supposed to be at, there were two cops already there. A group of about 7 blacks guys were there. The cops were questioning them. Well, my friend called another friend to find out what was going to happen with everything. He said that they wanted to meet at another park. The thing was, there were like 30 black dudes. Well, we got our back up. We got some "Norteno" guys. They were gangsters. That person said a couple of the black guys were strapped, so we made sure we had a gun there too just in case they try to use a gun.

We then went to the other park, which happened to be right next to the "****** Apartments". We got off. Some black guys came out. They were telling us it was just going to be one on one with the same people from last week. Well, they then saw that the "Norteno" guys got out. They saw that the odds were evened up, so got scared and said, "Naw, they brought those fools. They crazy." They then were going to leave to get some more people. Well, one black person couldn't keep his mouth shut, so one of the Norteno guys said that if he wanted to fight. The black dude got ready, but we told him to calm down because that we should let the two that fought last week fight first. Well, as soon as we said that, a cop turned the corner. We all walked off. We went to get in the truck, but some other blacks guys were right there talking shit to my other friend who is fat. They were telling him that he is fat, lose some weight by fighting them. They all said that in fron of a cop, though. We got in the truck and left.

Well, a cop began to follow us because more of them(cops) showed up. We turned a corner, then sped off. We parked at my friend's grandma's house. The cops went by, not seeing us. We then left, and they dropped me off here. That is basically the end of my wonderful hour or so of all this shit. Now, everyone is saying that a "****** vs. Wetback" war is about to start. This should be....interesting.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest, it seems like you can't go anywhere here now without trouble starting.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm suprised...I thought gang violence had diminished in the U.S.A.
By this story, it apparently hasn't.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Damn, It's still is like that in HighSchool? I swear egos make people want to fight over the stupidest reasons. Well BB, I hope you don't get involved in that. Don't want you to get in more trouble. Why does it have to be a racial thing all the time.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hey America aint that bad...depends on your neighboorhood.Even if you live in a bad neighboorhood...as long as you don't hang out w/ the wrong people, you should be cool.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
..........wow.....guns, fights, running from the law......you badass!

As many have said, thank God I don't live in USA. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Oh my god. That is just so wrong like you can't even imagine. Why the fuck can't people just get on with their lives instead of messing with everyone elses. One of you or one of them is gonna end up dead.. sorry to be blunt but it's the truth. You really need to sort it out and fast. It starts to explain why in America in one year there were over 11 000 deaths from gun wounds and then in Canada about 63. [Incidentaly they have the same gun to household ratio as the Americans do, they just don't go around shooting and causing fights with everyone all the time :)]

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I don't go looking for trouble, and trouble very, very rarely finds me.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Flash said:
I don't go looking for trouble, and trouble very, very rarely finds me.
that goes for me too.

Thank God I don't live in America.
yep

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
America isn't bad...it's just the people living here...

LOL

Really, all the bad people from other countries come here...selling drugs and shit. I mean, if we didn't get so many mixed nationalities, we probably wouldn't be as bad off (less drugs and shit). Oh well.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
The Lonesome Homo is mexican, i thought

1 - 20 of 42 Posts