Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it hypocritical if you are a fan of and approve of anti-Christian Black Metal but condemn NSBM bands that are anti-Jewish and against other religions including Christianity?

I have seen some things said about Mikko Aspa lately who is a member of Deathspell Omega which I am a fan of. Burzum's Varg Vikernes is one of the backbones of the second wave of Black Metal. Other bands I like that are associated with NSBM are Goatmoon, Graveland, Clandestine Blaze, Hate Forest, Nokturnal Mortum, and Satanic Warmaster.

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Is it hypocritical if you are a fan of and approve of anti-Christian Black Metal but condemn NSBM bands that are anti-Jewish and against other religions including Christianity?

I have seen some things said about Mikko Aspa lately who is a member of Deathspell Omega which I am a fan of. Burzum's Varg Vikernes is one of the backbones of the second wave of Black Metal. Other bands I like that are associated with NSBM are Goatmoon, Graveland, Clandestine Blaze, Hate Forest, Nokturnal Mortum, and Satanic Warmaster.
doesnt matter. as long as you like what you are listening too thats fine. You dont have to agree with the lyrics to like a band. I listen to a lot of black metal and I go to church, but it doesnt stop me from listening to the music that I love.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts