Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of these European countries unlike UK and France are not welcoming to migrants even though they have been living in those countries for years now. Italy from my personal experience is one of the most racist countries in the world and people are not nice either and very rude actually. The way Italian players like Balotelli and Kean have been abused by Italian fans is astounding.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Shouldn't they stay in the country and demand to be treated with the basic dignity they deserve until they get it, if they have any self-respect?

Reactions: Mugging of Cena

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Italians would never accept them. Its better for them to move to a country like France or UK. No wonder Italy is doing crap economically

·
Registered
7,616 Posts
Italians would never accept them. Its better for them to move to a country like France or UK. No wonder Italy is doing crap economically

Huh thanks but no.

As a french i can assure you that we are getting tired to welcome migrants.

Actually we are doing everything we can to refuse them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Most of these European countries unlike UK and France are not welcoming to migrants even though they have been living in those countries for years now.
Since when are UK and France welcoming to migrants? I'm pretty sure immigration is a key reason why people voted Brexit, and the last I looked the far right is in ascendance in both countries. These countries ain't rosy neither.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,442 Posts
The way Italian players like Balotelli and Kean have been abused by Italian fans is astounding.
Don`t relate football fans to the people in a country in general.
In like every nation in europe (from Portugal to Moscow) you got these strange kind of football fans. If you don`t have them in the first division, then they are in the 2nd division or even lower.
It is pretty sad, that some clubs or league organizers let it happen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.