Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright people now I know alot of people love Black Friday because of sells and being able to get something amazing for cheaper then it is year round but see that there is where your wrong. I don't get it people camp out a day two days ahead of time to buy stuff cheap okay we understand its cheap you wanna buy it but hey use your mind look for sells year round. Last year my grandma got my Rock Band 2 for 80 something bucks like...4 maybe 5 months before Christmas yeah I mean I hated having see the box not being able to play it but heck its better then my grandma going on Black Friday and getting hurt. Most these people who go to these sells are monsters who only care for them self and getting stuff for people. They would knock people down take stuff from people just to get something. I mean god damn people get killed during these sells and not just the people buying stuff. A few years ago a Walmart someone one of the employees got trampled on he lost his life cause of a dumb sell that is some bullcrap. I say get rid of it and people just buy stuff year round. Hopefully if anyone here goes to these sells your not offended i just find it rather dumb not to be smart and buy stuff on sell year round.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I think the same thing.

I never go but I'm going this year to Foot Locker so I can buy a pair of Jordan's that come out but luckily for me they're not on sale so I have nothing to worry about.

But the whole waking up at like 5:00 in the morning and standing outside the stores before they open and all the extra shit is unnecessary.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know right its like just I don't get it if there is something I want I rather to be honest pay full price on it then get myself hurt trying to get it you know. My family is the same way they rather way then get hurt cause honestly I don't think there is one thing out there that is a most have expect for clothes and food I mean yeah they are alot of nice things but to me any kind of injury to me or family not worth it. Heck I could do a whole rant on Video Game Companies also with there limited release on a system when it first comes out but heck that would be another day. But hey at least someone agrees with me haha

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
On Friday, I'm going to show my love for black people, therefor the name "Black Friday" will have meaning.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
I just got back from a store that was having a sale a day early. I was the first one in line, and there was no fighting and I got what I came for which was three Mp3 players and a camera.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Black Friday is obviously survival of the fittest and if you can't survive, then stay inside and keep yourself alive :)

May be stupid, but if people wanna injure themselves over sales let em...if you choose to go shopping on that day then it's whatever to me.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
I enjoy not working at a retail store on that particular day. Three BF's is enough for one lifetime thank you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts