Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO, Black Friday is just over two weeks away now and stores/sites are starting to post their deals. What have you found so far? Anything of note?

Post any deals you may know of or anything you may find!

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
I cant wait for steam's sale, the have so great deals every year.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
A Yahoo! news article said targets gonna have $3 appliances (Such as toasters and the like you know)

Also said I think Xbox 360 $200 (Thats 100% reg price) but get $50 gift card when you buy one

As well as some variety of TV for like 60% of total price

Source : http://financiallyfit.yahoo.com/finance/article-111272-7383-6-target-trots-out-3-appliances-on-black-Friday?ywaad=ad0035&nc

I also want to mention one year I heard on the news a woman was trampled to death at a walmart when they opened on black friday morning :shocked:

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
- How about N!gga Tuesday?

- N!gga Tuesday? This a new holiday?

- You come to a brother and tell him he gotta work on Black Friday. You got any idea how racist that sounds? Telling me to work. What, you think you own me?

- I never said this, I tell you.

- But you thought it, didn't you? You thought to yaself, "I'm gonna lay down the law for this n!gga, I put food on his table, clothes on his n!gga baby backs, and he ain't gonna say shit."

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Fuck all you people that go out and shop.

I gotta work at 4 in the morning that day. Motherfucker.
I've had to do that for the last 3 years (at Walmart no less), so I feel your pain.

Thankfully, I'm not going in until 2 in the afternoon this year.

·
40,767 Posts
Yeah, it's the biggest retail sales day of the year in the US. It's when retailers sell a bunch of shoddy products for cheap and people think they get great deals. There are some legitimate good deals to be had with quality products, but the supplies are extremely limited and only a few people will get them.

In other words, it's far more hype than substance and people buy into it year after year. I'm not your average consumer though so I'll admit by bias toward this day.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
I really only go to Big Lots and get there cheap DVDS for like three bucks, last year I got tons of them and even Guitar Hero for like 10 bucks.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Last year (maybe the year prior) I went to Best buy to get the "WWE Hell In A Cell" collection.

I waited in line for an hour and a half, but it was half off, and I think it was worth it, plus it helped me out with writing stories in my notebook and stuff.

This year I may try and do this again, I have leftover birthday money from my neccesities to spend, I'm thinking either a WHC belt engraved "Randy Orton" "Edge" "Undertaker" or "The Rock", or a shit ton of DVDs.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Last year was the first year I actually stood in lines to get something. I went to Target and got two 32" HDTVs for $250 each. Then a month later ended up buying a 52" so neither ever get used, but they were a good deal. This year Target has a 40" for like $298 I think, if anyone is interested...

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
If you're in the UK, check out Amazon this week, they usually have really decent deals on. Seeing as for some reason I paid for Prime, the free next day delivery means they may has well just have direct access to my bank account.

Still not exactly sure what this sales in aid of, but it seems to work out well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts