1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
No Comment.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well it has gotten pretty stale recently.

Immortal is actually a good angle and noone saw Jeff turning heel so I guess he could safely say that Nexus is boring compared to Immortal.

·
Registered
698 Posts
He's got a point y'know.

What he should do though is stick people like Jeff Hardy, Abyss and Jeff Jarrett in a group with about 238 other people, call them Immortal and he'll be onto a winner.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
What the fuck is paint crying when it's at home.

As a TNA fan, I disagree, I really like the Nexus idea.

·
Banned
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's got a point y'know.

What he should do though is stick people like Jeff Hardy, Abyss and Jeff Jarrett in a group with about 238 other people, call them Immortal and he'll be onto a winner.
JUST LOOK AT THE RATINGZ AND DEMOGRAPHICZ

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
The main problem with the Nexus is that they're all generic as hell. They look the same, wrestle the same and even sound the same as well but it's not there fault either it's all Vince's fault with that horrible developmental territory they have.

One of the worst mistakes Vince made was cutting his ties with OVW and devolving his in FCW which as far as I'm concerned has been a complete failure.

The only member in Nexus that has a future's Wade Barrett because he learned the business the right way.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
lolwut? paint crying?

paint crying > the second coming of Christ

have you ever seen paint cry? no. no one has. that shit would be epic.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like when paint cries

Reactions: Burkarl and fp_atl

·
A game brought
1,013 Posts
Paint drying > Nexus is right.

They look generic and the matching Ns are stupid. There is no reason to care about any of them besides Wade Barret, Gabriel and maybe Otunga because they have no personalities. They only get heat because of John Cena.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Bischoff thinks Nexus is so dumb, he ripped off the concept by making Fourtune.
Despite the fact fortune has a former multi-time world champion and the face of TNA, one of the best tag teams of the decade, and kaz (fpalm) led by the greatest wrestler of all time. Nexus has FCW champions and current WWE tag te... oh wait thats irrelevant.

The two factions aren't even close! Talk when fortune accept a fat bearded man and someone as bad as McGillicutty.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Nexus has been pretty shit for a while tho.

"Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage."

1 - 20 of 137 Posts