Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Eric Bischoff posted the following on his Facebook…

"Looking forward to tonights iMPACT! Before the rumors begin, I am not going to be at the next set of tapings due to previous obligations. There is no drama, no politics and no b.s. By the way, want to thank Vince Russo and Matt for picking up much of my 4th of July slack. My family and friends mean a lot to me and its ...the one time of year that I put them in front of business and it means a lot! Thanks guys!"

source 411mania..

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
If we see anything to do with a "on a pole" match, we know for sure that Bischoff is a Russo filter.

By the way he thanks Vince and Conway, I take it he's working in creative.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I'm still confused as to what Bischoff actually does.
If your one of those people that are saying "WOW! TNA has been putting on great shows each week! And the production has just looked different!"

Well, that's because of Bischoff working his absolute nuts off backstage to change some things around in TNA. Bischoff was always a workhorse and has a mind to the business only a few could certainly have. He is def a bright spot and as long as he puts in the amount of effort for TNA that he has, TNA will be fine for some time to come.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wow, Bischoff makes one little comment about spending time with family and all of a sudden "FIRE BISCHOFF". Do smarks just like to bag on someone when ever they get the chance to, even though it has nothing to do with what the topic is about?

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
^^^
Thanks guys for the answers

Wow, Bischoff makes one little comment about spending time with family and all of a sudden "FIRE BISCHOFF". Do smarks just like to bag on someone when ever they get the chance to, even though it has nothing to do with what the topic is about?
uh.....I only saw one dude in this thread say fire Bischoff.

·
Registered
492 Posts
^^^

uh.....I only saw one dude in this thread say fire Bischoff.
Yeah people on this forum are still too retarded to realize that one person's opinion doesn't speak for everyone, hence all of the "pfft, typical IWC being hypocrites!" posts that you'll see around here so often

·
Registered
937 Posts
If your one of those people that are saying "WOW! TNA has been putting on great shows each week! And the production has just looked different!"

Well, that's because of Bischoff working his absolute nuts off backstage to change some things around in TNA. Bischoff was always a workhorse and has a mind to the business only a few could certainly have. He is def a bright spot and as long as he puts in the amount of effort for TNA that he has, TNA will be fine for some time to come.
How the hell do I always know this stuff! The people that say fire Bischoff are idiots. He can do like twelve jobs, to help any company.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Yeah people on this forum are still too retarded to realize that one person's opinion doesn't speak for everyone, hence all of the "pfft, typical IWC being hypocrites!" posts that you'll see around here so often
LOL The IWC reminds me of American politics a lot I mean a lot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts