Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EB's Facebook said:
Also, check out the "Hot Seat" on Monday Night Mayhem tonight at 7pm eastern (www.MondayNightMayhem.com). I will be taking live questions posted on my Facebook site. Warning: As promised last time on MNM, I am going to raise the bar on my site by eliminating fans who continually ask dumb questions or ones that have been asked and answered a million times over the years!

http://www.MondayNightMayhem.com/
Looking forward to this yet again. Hopefully the questions aren't so generic and repetitive this time around.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Someone ask him if Scott Steiner is gonna return for me please, that's the only question I want answered :p

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THIS. Though I heard that Steiner has joined that newly formed promotion.

Also this reminds me. What happened to Dixie Carter's shoot?
It's been taped, and I guess it was supposed to come out last month.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hopefully the questions will be better than last time. It's good to see Bischoff willing to do things like this, but it's only one of a few things he's actually done which is okay in his current TNA run. I still want him gone after Bound for Glory though.

Regarding the wheelchair ramp, I think he said somewhere that it was TNA's designers who decided to have the ramp. Still, what an awful addition.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
lol wow she is dumb as fuck. she drug tests her self for fun? lmao fucking weirdo.

Anyway is this a call in type of thing? I might conisder it.. I just need a good question to troll him with.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
lol wow she is dumb as fuck. she drug tests her self for fun? lmao fucking weirdo.

Anyway is this a call in type of thing? I might conisder it.. I just need a good question to troll him with.
They give a number in during the show and also take questions from Bischoff's facebook page. If you are gonna troll him, hopefully it's a good question. :)

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,965 Posts
Ask him how he reconciles the fact that, in his autobiography, he clearly states that his masterplan for making WCW a success was based on a list of 'opposites' he made from watching WWF's product, with the fact that TNA is built on copying old WWE angles wholesale.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
someone please ask him why he hsnt learned from wcw mistakes of not creating their own stars and just relying on ex wwe/ wcw/ ecw wrestlers and expecting that to be successful...

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Someone ask him when they're gonna promote BFG. It;s the WM of TNA for crying out loud. The shit should have been promoted since last month. But like most PPVS we aren't gonna get the build till about 2 weeks prior to the event.

(let the hating begin)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Fortune says hi.
AJ's already established, so are Beer Money and Kaz just got crushed in 27 seconds.

Combined time in TNA already for the quartet? About 28 years or so total.

I think they're actually better off without being in this Fourtune. AJ should've been a firmly established main eventer for life by now, not having to go back to tinker toys like the Legends/Global/TV belt. Beer Money are doing fine as a tag.

Kaz, yes, he needs something like Fourtune. But he's still losing anyway.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Fortune says hi.
Fortune??? You mean the group that whenever they come out together 90% of it is just ric flair talking about how great he is and how great he used to be...

Maybe your referring to beer money??? You mean the group that before the mcmg feud were tag team jobbers losing every match for 3 months in a row to any combination of jeff hardy/rvd/ mr anderson.

How about aj styles??? former world champ who since he has the lost the title has gone on like alittle child looking for his fathers affection hoping ric flair would pick him for fortune. how pathetic is it that the tna world champ for 7 months needs ric flair to like him ??? And then after that , needs kazarian help to beat rob terry for the global title...

Kazarian .....look at last weeks impact......lost to rob terry in 20 seconds....

Tna doesnt build stars because they dont protect them and dont feature them on a weekly basis. please dont insult my intelligence and tell me fortune says hi. They have dont nothing as a unit and since april have dont nothing individually besides the recent beer money/ mcmg matches....

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Fortune??? You mean the group that whenever they come out together 90% of it is just ric flair talking about how great he is and how great he used to be...

Maybe your referring to beer money??? You mean the group that before the mcmg feud were tag team jobbers losing every match for 3 months in a row to any combination of jeff hardy/rvd/ mr anderson.

How about aj styles??? former world champ who since he has the lost the title has gone on like alittle child looking for his fathers affection hoping ric flair would pick him for fortune. how pathetic is it that the tna world champ for 7 months needs ric flair to like him ??? And then after that , needs kazarian help to beat rob terry for the global title...

Kazarian .....look at last weeks impact......lost to rob terry in 20 seconds....

Tna doesnt build stars because they dont protect them and dont feature them on a weekly basis. please dont insult my intelligence and tell me fortune says hi. They have dont nothing as a unit and since april have dont nothing individually besides the recent beer money/ mcmg matches....
:shocked: You can't say things like that around here. The marks will gang up on you.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Someone should tell Eric the quarter-ratings of last week's Impact and send OJ/EY/Ink Inc/BP to Xplosion.

Someone should do it....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts