Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No joking I am a manic mess. I have been banned from so many sites, I run off friends and family. This is awful anyone else here suffer from bipolar and or Schizophrenia (both for me). Wrestling is the only thing that makes me feel better. I appreciate this
site dearly. As you all have noticed I've tried to not go off the deep end much. And I limit my times here to 3 hrs per day with three day intervals. Anyone else have problems like this?

·
Banned
4,757 Posts

·
Banned
7,730 Posts

"Bi-Polar"

Really though, I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in my early 20s. I don't have much to add, so enjoy those cute bears and keep your chin up.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,263 Posts
Mental illness is fairly recurring on my maternal side: Grandmother has frequent forgetfulness and shown signs of being bipolar, aunt has been schizophrenic since her mid-20s and my little sister was diagnosed as bipolar in mid-2014, so you have my sympy OP.

Medication can help, since my sister does well with it, but using that wisely alongside exercise, a proper diet and peaceful environment can really help in the long run.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depressive disorder or manic depression, is a psychiatric disorder that causes extreme shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out everyday tasks. A person suffering with bipolar disorder experiences two extremes with distinct signs and symptoms:

a)manic episodes (excessive excitement, energy or enthusiasm)
b)depressive episodes

Symptoms of bipolar disorder can be severe and disabling, and frequently contribute to worsening symptoms of addiction or eating disorders in patients with co-occurring disorders. Bipolar episodes are different from the normal swings in feelings or moods that everyone goes through from time to time.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
We all have something to struggle with. Just keeping fighting, my friend.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I'm very bipolar too, but I'm okay with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.