Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else here hate when Bill is announcing a NBA game? I can't stand him when I'm watching a game and hearing him make hundreds of mistakes in the background. For instance one time in Game 2 in the NBA Finals he said Tim Duncan, Spurs, needed to work on some points of his game and then a few minutes later when Duncan got a rebound and baseball threw the basketball to a teammate at the end of the court for a slamdunk. After that he said he, Tim Duncan, was the greatest to play the game. I also hated that he did MJ's last game which turned out to be a huge mistake because he can not announce at all and he shouldn't have done a historical game. If you feel the same way please reply and maybe we should start a petition to get him off TV.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
ermmm i dnt no who bill walton is, i dnt watch nba but im sure your makin a good point

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
I'll answer that.

Bill Walton is an Ex-NBA player turned broadcaster for ABC/ESPN for their basketball games.

"Throw it down big man throw it down"- Bill Walton

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Hey, that's just me, I skim through posts like that and get others to explain it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bill Walton is the worst ever NBA play by play broadcaster, I can't stand him at all. I'm with you RandyOrton2024 100% on this subject. Also if you decide to really start a petition to get him off tv so he don't do anymore play by play broadcasting ever again then I will for surely sign that petition of yours.

·
Registered
487 Posts
yea he cant announce. he was a good player (when he wasnt injured), but he's gotta go. they should get kenny smith and charles barkley to announce/commentate on the games

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I really do hate him but gotta get used to him saying "Throw it down big man,throw it down" to Brian Cook since Luke Walton is on the Lakers now.. Ugh

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Completely agree. Every time I'm watching a game and I hear his whiny voice I always mute it without hesitation. I could go on, but I'd rather view other threads right now. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts