Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: Bill Goldberg Talks About His Recent Negotiations With Triple H, Is He Open to Re

Who gives a shit whether he comes back or not. Another Over-hyped wayy past his prime part-timer trying to make quick bucks.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Re: Bill Goldberg Talks About His Recent Negotiations With Triple H, Is He Open to Re

Wrestlemania 31: The rematch of the century. Lesnar gloats that now that he has beaten the streak, there's nothing for him left to conquer. Goldberg enters and tells him he never beat him. And so it is settled that those two will face each other at wrestlemania in a looser has to retire match. After couple of minutes of stalling and Lesnar no selling Goldbergs offense and Goldberg looking puzzled (think back to Goldberg vs Regal), Lesnar tries to clothesline Goldberg but he ducks it and spears him. Jackhammer, 1 2 3. Goldberg can retire peacefully now that he knows that awful WM20 match wasn't his last match.
:russo
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts

In other words, he won't come back if he has to put other wrestlers over, he wants to win all his matches.

That is why goldberg sucks

·
Registered
331 Posts

I'm not one for the return of part-time wrestlers, but if Goldberg came back in the Batista role it would be amazing, since he is the living embodiment of the push-without-talent that fans apparently despise now.

·
Registered
614 Posts

Don't come back unless it's for the HOF

·
Registered
618 Posts

Translation: Bill wants more money.

Wrestlemania 31: The rematch of the century. Lesnar gloats that now that he has beaten the streak, there's nothing for him left to conquer. Goldberg enters and tells him he never beat him. And so it is settled that those two will face each other at wrestlemania in a looser has to retire match. After couple of minutes of stalling and Lesnar no selling Goldbergs offense and Goldberg looking puzzled (think back to Goldberg vs Regal), Lesnar tries to clothesline Goldberg but he ducks it and spears him. Jackhammer, 1 2 3. Goldberg can retire peacefully now that he knows that awful WM20 match wasn't his last match.
:russo
:ti :ti

·
3,879 Posts

Goldberg vs Ryback is a jokke , idk why people consider it as a dream match.
If goldberg return let him face Cena and beat the hell out of him. Goldberg wont let the WWE creative to make jokes of him and let Cena beat him. Or let goldberg beat 6 wrestlers in a handicap match.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

If Goldberg wanted to have one last run in the E, I would have him feud with Cena, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, and the Wyatts.

·
Registered
145 Posts

They should sign him and then have hum squash all the of the jobbers on the roster for the rest of the year.

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,629 Posts

I love Goldberg but unless it's a match with another big name I'm not interested. His time has past and there's no point shitting on his legacy for any of the younger guys on the roster right now.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts

Only reason I'd see them bringing him in is for a one and done, but even then, I just don't see how they could do this in a way where it makes sense.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts

...In other words if the price is right.

I actually do think it'd be kind of cool to see him again. At least one more time. Why not.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts

A 47 year old who was in his prime in the 90s squashing people in 2014 WWE?? no thanks.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts

its sweet of him to say that he would return so his son can see him wrestle (he said this years ago)

·
Registered
79 Posts

Wouldn't mind him in a limited role like an enforcer or someone who just beats people up backstage.

·
The Grey
3,010 Posts

goldberg vs undertaker mania 31 both retire, both go into hall of fame next year

21 - 40 of 68 Posts