Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Shawn Michaels

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Ric Flair

Votes: 3 1.9%
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

· Banned
4,543 Posts
Older people will vote for Hogan. Austin and Rock will split the vote with the younger people. Extreme Taker and HBK marks will vote for them. NWA/WCW diehards will vote for Flair out of spite. Idiots will vote for Cena.

Hogan, Austin, and The Rock are the only options that belong on here, really. If you wanted to give more options just for fun, Randy Savage and Bret Hart are WAY better options than Flair, based on their WWF/E careers.

· Banned
4,543 Posts
Have to go with Hogan here, just because he was loved by so many in the 90s. It was devastating to many when he turned his back on the fans and joined the NWO...one of the most notable events in wrestling history which, by itself, tells more than enough when answering a question like this.

And, his feud with Slaughter was amazing. It created the American Hero in sports (entertainment or competitive), and the timing was perfect.

Has to be Hulk.
Hogan was WAY bigger and more loved in the 80's than he was in the 90's.

And the Slaughter feud did not create the American Hero, whatsoever. Hogan was the "American Hero" in his Iron Sheik feud a good 7 years before he feuded with Slaughter. Heck, his theme music was saying "I am a real American" for years before his Slaughter feud. And in the list of top Hogan WWF feuds, the Slaughter one comes in well behind Savage, Andre, Sheik, Piper, and the Ultimate Warrior feuds in my opinion.

· Banned
266 Posts
as much as i hate to say this-Hogan=wrestling and its not even close

Who ever voted Cena is mentally challenged

· Banned
11,216 Posts
Hogan > Rock > Austin > Andre > All else in terms of money and name-value.

Lol at anyone who honestly thinks Shawn Michaels is anywhere near being one of the biggest stars of all-time. He's never been that big of a star. Just because he's been promoted as such to people who didn't see him in his prime or weren't aware of the circumstances when he was in his prime - doesn't mean it was true. The same goes (even more so) for guys like Bret Hart.

· Registered
255 Posts
I would argue that the order you listed the wrestlers is the order they would be in terms of biggest star.

· Banned
266 Posts
I would argue that the order you listed the wrestlers is the order they would be in terms of biggest star.
So in your opinion Cena is bigger then Flair and HBK?

· Masonic!
1,585 Posts
It is a fact that Hogan is the biggest star.

So regardless of what people want to say, the answer will be Hogan.

· Registered
7,396 Posts

· Registered
5,747 Posts
61 - 80 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.