Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious, who in the history of the company have a reputation of being an asshole backstage? I know that Batista does, obviously, but who else? Dosen't have to be on the roster...

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Ultimate Warrior sounds like a dick from Bret Hart's book

·
Registered
183 Posts
hardcore holly

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
old hbk.

·
Registered
919 Posts
OUT of character, Batista, easily. He is a big headed bigot, who thinks he is too good for his fans, the ones who keep his pay-check coming.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
According to Paul London, Matt Hardy and Billy Kidman were real pricks and started a lot of shit to try and hold him back. Then again, London didn't really have the greatest things to say about a lot of people. I've heard Triple H has fucked a lot of people too, especially with Billy Gunn and Road Dogg.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Batista.....Randy Orton......HHH.........Ric Flair........Hulk Hogan....possibly Austin...... oh
and probably Vince McMahon.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Owen Hart. He told the referee to get out of the way when the cable snapped and he fell.

What a jerk.....

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Hardcore Holly and JBL are supposedly jerks to the younger guys. HHH has been said to hold talent back at times, although I don't know if he's exactly a jerk backstage.

HBK was a jerk and Orton was and probably still is a jerk. Teddy Hart is supposedly quite the asshole; so much so that I think they released him because of it before he even got to debut.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Teddy Hart is giant douche. All he did was insult people and hit dangerous unplanned spots. WWE fired him, the ROH roster hates him, and the AAA lockerroom tried to kill him.

What a great guy.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts