Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rock/Cena WM 29(3 Rock Bottoms and 3 AAs) and Reigns/Brock WM 34(6 F5s and 4 Spears) gotta be on the list

·
Registered
728 Posts
Anything from "5 star" NXT matches.

What's that? you've hit me with 3 finishers? no worries, I'll just pop up like a prime Hogan and run around diving everywhere with the legs that have been limb targeted the entire match, but, who needs selling when you've got more finishers?!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I'd be surprised if any singles match tops Fiend/Rollins at Hell in a Cell. 11 Curbstomps, 2 Sisters Abigail and 1 Pedigree. 2 Mandible Claws and 2 Sisters Abigails after the bell.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts

What's that? you've hit me with 3 finishers? no worries, I'll just pop up like a prime Hogan and run around diving everywhere with the legs that have been limb targeted the entire match, but, who needs selling when you've got more finishers?!
That's been the biggest complaint on Gargano, that he is booked like super Cena. Still, I'm thinking back to the Gargano vs Andrade match and I don't recall that being finisher spammed. Just a beautiful display of wrestling.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,949 Posts
Wrestlemania 31 main event had quite a few F5s, Spears and Curb Stomps if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
any Reigns/Lesnar, AJ/Cena for sure had a ton I think the Rumble match the most.

Doesn't apply to Gargano/Almas.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,248 Posts
As much as it is praised. Savage vs Warrior at WM7 was completely ridiculous for it's time.
I was going to say this match. It was done right though as it was a rarity.
The point was these men were bringing more than they ever had before because of what was on the line.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts