Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my choice in this is going to be when Shawn Michaels was in Montreal in 2005 a couple of weeks after he turned on Hulk Hogan and there he taunted the Canadians a lot there and they booed him like hell

·
21st century schizoid man
1,897 Posts
Viki Guererro at the height of her relationship with Edge, My god you couldn't hear a thing from anyone. Just pure BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
The Rock's promo on raw in toronto
totally owned the crowd and they hated him for it

·
Registered
746 Posts
Cena at ONS 06. 'If Cena Wins We Riot'

·
Registered
837 Posts
Gotta love the irony of ECW fans chanting "you can't wrestle".
The only irony is you solely equating ECW to trash wrestling. Where do you think guys like Benoit, Guerrerro, Misterio, Austin, Lynn, and several other famous wrestlers got their breaks. It may not have been their first job but that was where many of them got noticed. ECW bent the rules of wrestling which is why some of the more hardcore elements are more memorable but to downplay the pure wrestling that made up a huge part of it is absolute bullshit.

Gotta love the irony of a WWE Universe fan taunting ECW fans about wrestling.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
^Fact remains though, Cena in the ring shits all over 2006 ECW.

And generally ECW=Trash wrestling tbh, at least imo.

Michaels in Montreal and Cena in the pre mentioned event come to mind as far as biggest boos go.

·
Registered
957 Posts

Michaels in Montreal and Cena in the pre mentioned event come to mind as far as biggest boos go.

What a fucking ignorant statement.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Goldberg vs. Lesnar at WM 20.They both got heckled out of the WWE because everyone knew they were leaving.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Cena at ONS 06 is pretty much a must-mention. if he won, they really would have rioted.

·
I Am The Liquor
3,075 Posts

In 2006, ECW was a WWE owned brand. Quite clearly, you never actually watched ECW back when it was a seperate entity, you're just assuming it was "trash wrestling" because you seen a few highlight clips here and there of people being put through tables or whatever. It wasn't all about the hardcore stuff.

Anyway, back on topic. Vickie Guerrero for sure gets the loudest heat I've ever heard.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts