Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Other than the ones people said already, Tarvers look is scary too, especially during Nexus debut.

Imagine seeing the nexus guys all around and tarver with his gear in the middle of the audience staring you down

·
Registered
733 Posts
If I met Undertaker in a dark alley at night, I would probably start laughing at that hobo-looking idiot.
On the other hand, if I met Brock Lesnar or Goldberg, I'd probably shit my pants running away screaming like a little bitch.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If I met Undertaker in a dark alley at night, I would probably start laughing at that hobo-looking idiot.
On the other hand, if I met Brock Lesnar or Goldberg, I'd probably shit my pants running away screaming like a little bitch.
I'll believe it when I see it, Mr. Breadfan. I bet you'd scream like lil' girl if you were to look into the white eyes of the Phenom on a dark alley. You're far more likely to find the likes of Taker in a dark alley than Goldberg or Lesnar anyway :p

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Brock Lesnar ,Goldberg ,masked Kane ,Undertaker .

Not sure did anyone say him yet but........Mike fricking Knox ,the man looked badass as hell ,as did Straight edge Luke Gallows.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts