better mic skills:

better in ring skills:

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel):

dx or brothers of destruction:

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hhh for me scores in everything.(slightly)

in ring skills-hhh slightly over taker.taker has improved a lot but hhh has solid in ring skills.and early in his career taker got the dead man gimmick because of his no selling of moves(not sure if it is true but saw it somewhere. can someone tell if it is true?)

·
Registered
138 Posts
better face: Undertaker

better heel: Triple H

better mic skills: Triple H

better in ring skills: The Undertaker

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel): The Undertaker

It's close but Taker takes it by a little bit

·
Premium Member
686 Posts

better in ring skills: It's close but ill go with The Undertaker

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel): The American Bad-Ass

dx or brothers of destruction: Brothers of Destruction

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Bigger Draw:Undertaker

better face:Undertaker

better heel:HHH

better mic skills:HHH

better in ring skills:Undertaker

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel):Undertaker

dx or brothers of destruction:brothers of destruction

·
Ho!
17,973 Posts

better in ring skills: Undertaker

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel): Undertaker (doesn't even have to lift a finger to get a reaction... and actually come to think of it, neither does Triple H so it's close)

dx or brothers of destruction: DX

Undertaker gets the vote from me.

Not sure how all of that aside from maybe crowd reaction goes into being a better draw, but whatever. I'd still say Taker is the bigger draw, especially nowadays. Triple H was the bigger draw in 2000, and maybe 2002-2005, but now I'd say Taker's name attracts more than Triple H's. That's not to say Triple H isn't a big draw, he's still the third biggest draw in the company right now in my book (with Taker second, and Cena first).

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
TAKER!

better draw: The Undertaker

better face: The Undertaker

better heel: HHH

better mic skills: HHH

better in ring skills: The Undertaker

dx or brothers of destruction: I'll assume you mean the final incarnation of DX, 2006 onward, so I'll give it to Brothers of Destruction.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
better draw: The Undertaker

better face: Taker easily. HHH is an awful face.

better heel: HHH. Although Taker is a better heel than HHH is a face.

better mic skills: HHH has always been great on the stick.

better in ring skills: The Undertaker gets the edge here. Both are good but Taker has more classic matches and fewer stinkers. There's a reason they match Taker up with talentless lummoxes all the time and you never see HHH wrestling them.

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel): The Undertaker is more over than anyone but Cena right now.

dx or brothers of destruction: Was DX until the WWE ruined them...

·
Registered
6 Posts
bigger draw:The Undertaker

better face:The undertaker

better heel:HHH

better mic skills:HHH

better in ring skills:undertaker

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel):HHH

dx or brothers of destruction: degeneration x

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Bigger Draw: The Undertaker.

Better Face: The Undertaker by far. Triple H flopped as a Face in 2002, not to mention the fact that he's married to Stephanie makes him a Heel in the eyes of many people.

Better Heel: Triple H, one of the msot hated Heels in History.

Better Mic Skills: This is hard. The Undertaker while not excelling at the mic his mic skills due suit his character. Triple H gets his point across even though most of his Evolution promos were all the same and bored the crowd to death. I'll go with The Undetaker

Better in the Ring: The Undertaker. Triple H had two good years 2000 and 2001 after his quad injury his quality in the ring considerably decreased. The Undertaker can make anyone look good in the ring and everyone benefits from wrestling him, same can't be said for Triple H.

Crowd reactions: The only guy that's more over than The Undertaker today is John Cena, the crowd always cares about him. Triple H has been over since mid-2000 but there were times were the crowd was bored during his Evolution promos so I'll go with The Undertaker here as well.

DX vs. BoD: As much as I hate DX they're one of the biggest factions in History while there were many Tag Teams bigger than the BoD.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Undertaker is the bigger draw.

there's the BIG guys, like Hogan, Rock, Austin, and maybe Andre, and that would be the highest level. then, on the second tier, the FIRST guy would be The Undertaker. he's the biggest name there is that isn't a part of that big first group.

better mic skills: Triple H, although Takers are very underrated because of his gimmick

better in ring skills: Undertaker

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel): Undertaker, that gong sounds and the crowd erupts

dx or brothers of destruction: the first pairing of DX, anything after i'd say BoD

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Bigger Draw: The Undertaker, but only since the last two years or so. Before that, I'd definitely say Triple H was the bigger draw. And if you were to bring up the actual figures, as Meltzer did, Triple H is technically the bigger draw (only because of his time in the main event and tenure).

Better Face: The Undertaker. Only because he's more beloved as a face.

Better Heel: Triple H. Only because he was more hated as a heel.

Better Mic Skills: Triple H. Undertaker's good, no doubt. But Triple H is that much better. He has more range and is much better at delivering his point.

Better in the Ring: Triple H. People overrate Undertaker ever since he's had a few classics with Batista and Shawn, and some good matches with Edge in recent years. It's like people forgot he stunk up the house plenty of times with opponents like Henry and Big Show. Taker's great but Triple H is much more consistent than him.

Crowd reactions: As a heel? Triple H. As a face? Undertaker. I'd say they're pretty even in that regard. However, Triple H was a part of Wrestlemania 22 where his and Cena's match changed the dynamics of the crowd for the future. Undertaker doesn't have something like that. Nor does Taker have anything like the MGS pop Triple H got. Overall, Triple H.

DX vs. BoD: DX. BoD are a joke compared to them.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Bigger Draw:
If you count DX, it's easily HHH. If not it's close.

better mic skills: Triple H by very far.

better in ring skills: HHH's prime is better than Undertaker's prime as far as in ring skills go imo, so HHH.

better at getting crowd reactions(face or heel): Undertaker.

dx or brothers of destruction: DX and it's not even close.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
better face: The Undertaker

better mic skills: Triple H (this one isn't close)

better in ring skills: Triple H

dx or brothers of destruction: DX

Undertaker draws more money and he continues to do so at this stage of his career

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Bigger draw - Taker
Better face - Taker
Better heel - HHH
Better on mic - Taker (2002 heel), Trips is horrible on the mic.
Better in ring skills - HHH in the past, Taker now
Better at getting crowd reaction - Taker as he's more universally beloved
DX or BOD - DX

·
Registered
86 Posts
Bigger draw - Taker
Better face - Taker
Better heel - HHH
Better on mic - Taker (2002 heel), Trips is horrible on the mic.
Better in ring skills - HHH in the past, Taker now
Better at getting crowd reaction - Taker as he's more universally beloved
DX or BOD - DX
I agree with most of the people here on the categories - it's Taker, HHH, HHH, Taker, Taker, DX's first incarnation, and the BOD otherwise. While I don't think there's an argument to be made that the Undertaker is better than Triple H on the mic, I certainly won't hold it against you if you think that way.

But to say that Triple H is horrible on the mic?! Wow. Care to explain why?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Bigger draw: Taker

Better face: Taker

Better heel: HHH

Better talker: HHH

Better athlete: HHH

Better wrestler: Taker

DX or BOD: DX

Charisma: Taker

OVERALL: The Undertaker

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I agree with most of the people here on the categories - it's Taker, HHH, HHH, Taker, Taker, DX's first incarnation, and the BOD otherwise. While I don't think there's an argument to be made that the Undertaker is better than Triple H on the mic, I certainly won't hold it against you if you think that way.

But to say that Triple H is horrible on the mic?! Wow. Care to explain why?
Matter of opinion, it feels way too forced and not natural one bit. Especially as a face (granted as a heel I admit he's okay, but Evolution ... ugh), but overall .... yeh .......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_4VfFHM-k&feature=fvst

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,604 Posts
Undertaker
Bigger Draw: Undertaker

Better face: Undertaker by a mile

Better heel: Triple H, although Undertaker(Ministry and American Badass) was pretty kickass

Better mic skills: Triple H, although Undertaker is pretty damn good as well

Better in ring skills: Undertaker, I actually think they're both kind've equal in the ring however Undertaker edges it because he's improved over time in the ring and has added new moves to his arsenal

Better at getting crowd reactions: I would go with Undertaker, but just slightly

DX Vs BOD: Just look at my sig, Brothers of Destruction all the way

1 - 20 of 72 Posts