Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just something we decided to do to prove who is the better booker. Rage will be the judge. there will be one match a week and Rage will judge. The first one will be posted next Sunday with the dead-line at 10 am. Then the folling week at the same time is the dead line and if a 3rd is needed a week after that. if you don't get your match in on time then you forfiet thge round. the winner gets to change the loser's title to whatever they want.

·
Banned
887 Posts
^^^Maybe they have some points in the bank, but I doubt it.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Woah, why do you two hate each other so much??? I just read the rant thread, and had to laugh at some of the comments made there. Good luck to both of you, and may the best booker win.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
If you two seriously want to change each other title's you might try to get some points off V-Bookie. That is your best bet for getting the points unless someone else does it for you.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
johncenaforgovenor said:
If you two seriously want to change each other title's you might try to get some points off V-Bookie. That is your best bet for getting the points unless someone else does it for you.
Or, putting your money in the bank.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Another thing...would the guy who's fav. wrestlers are stretching out the whole damn page please fix that?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
yankeesman wut are you gonna let me win 1? I don't think so you couldn't beat a retard in a spelling bee how the hell is he supposed to beat me?

d-man we got till next sunday don't worry about it. this bich is going down

1 - 20 of 31 Posts