Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else really miss this guy? I'm watching some of his ECW stuff and the guy is an absolute monster. Not really sure how he could be brought back because things seem a little busy on RAW lately but I could definitely see something for him on Smackdown with their current lack of talent (imo).

I've always said they should turn Christian heel again and bring Ezekiel on as his new "problem solver". I know the two have feuded and this would be somewhat of a demotion for the former ecw champ but it would be a way to re-introduce him and then have him finally turn on Christian making him a monster face. Christian turning heel though... I can only dream :sad:

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Zeke was doing well for himself until he got injured. He was growing on me, because the guy is fucking huge but actually quite decent in the ring. I wonder how they are going to re-introduce him.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I liked Zeke. Hopefully he makes an impact when he comes back. I'd even like him to come back on Smackdown and feud with Christian. I don't think he ever had many promos so I'm not sure how that would work but I'd give him a chance. Hopefully him winning the ECW title on the last ECW won't just be a mistake in wrestling history.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
He did start to get better just when he got drafted to Raw...but that's ages ago now. I'd welcome his return if he could up his game to a decent standard.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
His matches w/ Christian were legit great on ECW (think they had one on PPV too) so yeah I hope he comes back and gets a big push. Also had badass entrance music.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,788 Posts
Looking forward to his return. If there's a guy who could readily step in for the injured Skip Sheffield in Nexus, a healthy Ezekiel Jackson would be that fella.

Though I'm inclined to think that he'd probably be better off as a loner, or at least doing his own thing. If he's Raw-bound, reintroducing him to William Regal letting Regal play Paul E. Heyman to Zeke's Brock Lesnar could do wonders for him.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
780 Posts
Looking forward to his return. If there's a guy who could readily step in for the injured Skip Sheffield in Nexus, a healthy Ezekiel Jackson would be that fella.

Though I'm inclined to think that he'd probably be better off as a loner, or at least doing his own thing. If he's Raw-bound, reintroducing him to William Regal letting Regal play Paul E. Heyman to Zeke's Brock Lesnar could do wonders for him.[/QUOTE]

I'd mark out for that. Let Regal manage him for awhile, then once his star gets big enough he could crush Regal and break out on his own.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
He'll probably be thrown into a feud with Regal against Kozlov and Santino.

·
Registered
895 Posts
His matches w/ Christian were legit great on ECW (think they had one on PPV too) so yeah I hope he comes back and gets a big push. Also had badass entrance music.
Yep, they had arguably MOTN at the Royal Rumble this year for the ECW championship. And personally i believe it to be Zeke's best match ever.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
THIS HERES WHAT YOU CALL DOMINATION
IS A FINE SKILL OF SKILL AND DOMINATION
SO RISE TO THE OCCASION
DO SUMTHIN AMAZING
CUZ ERRTHANG THAT I DO IS DOMINATING

That is the main selling point to me. I hope they don't change it when he makes his comeback.
Actually mate, they changed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFFuue0nyRI

·
Registered
86 Posts
i for one really started to dig what he was doing, hes a monster of a bloke and is still decent in the ring, not sure what his mic skills are like, but i woul love to see his return have a great impact

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,798 Posts
I recently read that Eazy E is about 2-3 months away from returning to action.

Zeke has proven that he can pull-off the monster heel role and I think he would be a great addition to SD, especially with their current roster. Ezekiel Jackson has the chance of succeeding and becoming a main-eventer on SD. I wouldn't mind to see him on RAW as long as it was him in meaningful top mid-card/main event matches with guys like Cena, Sheamus, Orton, Jericho, and Edge. I would love to see him receive a HUGE push when he returns, possibly resulting in a Royal Rumble win or MITB match win.

But if WWE puts him into another meaningless, directionless tag-team with William Regal, then Zeke is fucked.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts