Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, apparently Zeke is going to be pushed as a face now. Do you think it'll work, or is he doomed to be another failed monster? Personally, on Monday he reminded me of Ahmed Johnson 2.0 (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Ahmed Johnson was awesome and would of been champion if he wasn't getting injured every 5 minutes. (Isn't there a video of youtube showing all his injuries? it's a fair few)

Jackson though, he seems like another injury prone guy, just because of the over use of steriods.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Zeke looks like he takes roids every day.

Those are the biggest arms I've ever seen on a wrestler.

If he passes a wellness test then I know for damn sure it was rigged.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
The guy is a juiced-out freak, and they obviously want him to be a face because he's smiling like an idiot and facing off against Zack Ryder. It's not gonna work, because he has the personality of the federal tax code and the variety of moves of your worst local stripper who only works Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Just keep him away from Ted. I don't want Ted to get squashed. :(

He has potential to be successful big man, i'm still not sold on him yet though.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
I don't see much potential in him. He's just another big man, nothing special. And honestly, I didn't notice any signs of him being a face in his match against Ryder, except for the fact that he was facing a heel, but the same could be said for Ryder.

·
Banned
386 Posts
I don't see much potential in him. He's just another big man, nothing special. And honestly, I didn't notice any signs of him being a face in his match against Ryder, except for the fact that he was facing a heel, but the same could be said for Ryder.
He smiled at the end of the match.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, he was smiling a lot before and after the match, which in WWE usually equals face.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well, he was smiling a lot before and after the match, which in WWE usually equals face.
Sheamus smiles during his promos at times.. and alberto del rio smiles ALL the time. both are heels.. but i do see your point

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It's possible that Zeke is a face now because other than John Morrison, John Cena, and Randy Orton, Raw lacks any credible faces at the moment. And he would have faced Yoshi Tatsu, not Zack Ryder, if he's a heel.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I'm a fan of Zeke and like him as a babyface, with that in mind I'm gunna cheer the f*ck out of him on monday when I go to watch Raw.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
When I was younger I was a fan of Ahmed Johnson so I'm glad someone brought him up, but Zeke has a different feel to him. Maybe after a few months things'll settle a bit for him but right now it seems too early to tell what will or won't work in this run for him.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Rob Terry is pretty much the biggest natural bodybuilder around (bar two or three other guys whose names I don't remember) so I think it's impossible beeing bigger than him and natural. Zeke isn't as ripped as him but over 25 pounds or so heavier so I doubt he's natural, not everyone has those genes. That said, I still like him for some reason, his presence is incredible.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts