Wrestling Forum banner
1261 - 1280 of 1378 Posts

· Registered
1,735 Posts
Kingtroi, Becky and Charlotte's stylist just posted this picture to his Instagram story with love signal. I miss charlynch as a pair of friends posting on their social media as friends but individually I miss them being on TV. My interest in wwe has definitely gone down since them and Sasha have been off tv

· Registered
912 Posts
Not sure that she's the 5th member of Team Bianca for Saturday. She's in Dublin at the moment. Dublin-Boston isn't exactly the longest flight in the world but I'd be amazed if she's here and due to compete on Saturday.

Sent from my 5029Y_EEA using Tapatalk

· CEO
3,955 Posts
She’s talking 1/2 kayfabe here but piecing together her comments and Triple H’s comments and the fact that she was in Ireland earlier this week pretty much confirms that she was forced back earlier than she anticipated. In that case, a certain fanbase should blame their own fave then as I’m sure Becky would have appreciated actually being able to spend the holidays at home.

· Registered
912 Posts
That was great fun and Christ almighty she's in her element amongst the fans. Just so comfortable ad libbing which is a really difficult skill. I'd imagine herself and Bayley are genuinely thrilled to be working with each other. My only gripe with this whole segment was that Becky shouldn't be able to handle Damage Ctrl by herself. Otherwise, Thank Christ the GOAT is back.

Sent from my 5029Y_EEA using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah segment slightly ruined for me by becky being able to fight off damage ctrl on her own. How are you supposed to believe bayley could beat her in a one on one match if they can't beat her up 3 on 1.
Although most of us can guess who will win most matches beforehand its always better for any feud if you have a question mark over it.
Other than that I'm really looking forward to a becky/Bayley feud. We have been waiting years for it to happen. I'm sure they are really looking forward to it as well

1261 - 1280 of 1378 Posts