Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Was there a contest for who could make the most convoluted fan thread title? ;)

·
Death Rides a Horse
3,095 Posts
I Acknowledge Becky2Belts, Senpai, Our Lord and Savior, Red Lightning, Red Death, Becky2Cheeks, Becky Jello as my Chelsea-head of the Ratings table and Tribal Chief!

·
Registered
448 Posts

That woman in red looks like a low budget version of Becky Lynch, who is she? She looks like an imposter. I haven't seen Becky since May 2020 and I'm still waiting for The Man to come back around.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
No becky tonight, means no raw for me, im not a fan of seth at all but with him, big e, becky, bianca all not on the show, raw is gonna be a weird 3 hours and difficult show to get through. I wonder what the plan will be?

I guess becky could cut a home promo but i much prefer in ring stuff

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Seth has COVID, he confirmed it. First of all, I wish him, Becky, and baby Roux all the best.

Second This could really mess things up for Day 1. If potentially neither of them can go.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Yeah lets hope they are all ok, i presume becky has to isolate as well a precautions. Thats why i said she wont be on raw and maybe day 1

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
So true, its the same as releasing reliable midcarders that can flip between midcard and main event (wyatt, keith lee, strowman etc) and employing the likes of omos, commander ajeez, tamina, dana etc who cant step up believeabley,

When you put all your eggs in same basket, and only booking certain people strongly, if they are missing then you are screwed.

They only booked becky, ronda and charlotte strongly on the womens side leading up to wrestlemania and after for a while and then ronda left, becky got pregnant and charlotte took time off so it was left to sasha, asuka and bayley to save the womens division but then when becky and charlotte came back they went straight back to being the only strongly booked women so wwe didnt learn anything from that (i like becky and charlotte obviously but their booking is not helping anybody really, not even them cos who is believable to beat them)

Smackdown will have the same issue if roman has to take time off, he has killed everybody on the mens division off smackdown, who can step up if he not there (drew and sheamus i guess)

·
Registered
448 Posts
5 Reasons Becky Lynch is Better As A Babyface.

This article makes some really valid points, especially #5 and #1.

"Despite Becky Lynch bringing her A-game on the mic and in the ring since her return, her character continues to gain some of the loudest cheers of anyone on the roster.
Many fans wanted to believe reports that it was Lynch's idea to go this route, but she later revealed in an interview that it was not, so it is disappointing WWE didn't learn from the past with their biggest female babyface ever."

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Posting Sportskeeda articles, really? Oh god no sense of quality control already. Stop posting shitty articles and dirtsheet reports in Becky threads.

Nothing in wrestling is organic. Everyone needs connections/backing to go to the next level.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
5 Reasons Becky Lynch is Better As A Babyface.

This article makes some really valid points, especially #5 and #1.

"Despite Becky Lynch bringing her A-game on the mic and in the ring since her return, her character continues to gain some of the loudest cheers of anyone on the roster.
Many fans wanted to believe reports that it was Lynch's idea to go this route, but she later revealed in an interview that it was not, so it is disappointing WWE didn't learn from the past with their biggest female babyface ever."

Becky is just a natural babyface and it's natural to want to root for her because she's so likable and relatable which is why in 2018 people refused to boo her and she stayed over for years even when WWE were jobbing her out. This over the top character she's doing now isn't her and makes no sense why she's changed so much after giving birth. I guess you say it because she's been hanging around with Seth for too long and he's changed her. Serious Becky has always been the best Becky heel or face. Comedy Becky is always hit or miss. Big Time Bex is too Comedy Becky for my taste. IDK why they can't let Becky more serious as a heel like she was in the Charlotte feud.

This is the Becky people want

Not this

·
This is my show now
1,515 Posts
at 3:49 Toni Storm mentions wanting to face Becky Lynch. She had also mentioned this many times before. Sucks that we aren't going to get this match. I wonder who all they will be calling up from NXT. Raw needs a good second heel.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts