Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Post McMahon Era
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The feeling within WWE creative is that things need to change and be shaken up. It’s expected that something big will be happening soon and it may have been decided on already, but is being kept a secret and most of the creative team doesn’t even know what it will be. It’s being said that things will be different in January of next year. Since nobody knows what that means, nobody can tell if it’s going to be a good or bad thing
The WWE creative team are just figuring out now that the WWE needs to be shaken up? it’s been needing to shaken up for years…

WWE TV-14. Please GOD!

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
This report just used 83 words to say fuck all. What the hell does that even mean! The people in creative feel something big is going to happen but nobody knows what it is. It might happen soon or it might not. Something will change but because nobody knows what it is even though they have a feeling that it might happen, they don't know if it is good or bad. FUCKING FUCK OFF! I thought the Observer was supposed to be the most 'credible' of the dirt sheets. What a fucking joke.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Jeez, could that report have been any more vague?

Something big always happens in January, as it's the kick-off month for The Road to Wrestlemania.

The Observer is seriously a joke. I can't believe anyone subscribes to this shit.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Jeez, could that report have been any more vague?

Something big always happens in January, as it's the kick-off month for The Road to Wrestlemania.

The Observer is seriously a joke. I can't believe anyone subscribes to this shit.
Wait a minute last time I checked the Observer was the only accredited source.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
The WWE creative team are just figuring out now that the WWE needs to be shaken up? it’s been needing to shaken up for years…

WWE TV-14. Please GOD!
yes a WWE going TV-14 will suddenly change all there probloms, they will suddenly give a shit about the tag division, and smackdown will no longer be booked like ass, oh it will also bring about world peace and stop world hunger

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

WWE TV-14. Please GOD!
Yeah, because upping the age rating will automatically change the way they constantly bury the tag-team division, use barely trained underwear models as proffesional female wrestlers, write indentikit promos that in no way relate to the wrestlers own personalities, have an almost unbreakable glass ceiling between the mid-card and the main-event, too many PPVs which prevent proper storyline development (too many of which have pointless gimmicks attatched to them which further force feuds to be rushed in order to fit), too many title belts, zero respect for their own traditions, writers who have no love or respect for proffesional wrestling, etc.

These are the things that need addressing, not the age rating.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
yes a WWE going TV-14 will suddenly change all there probloms, they will suddenly give a shit about the tag division, and smackdown will no longer be booked like ass, oh it will also bring about world peace and stop world hunger
This.

Yeah, because upping the age rating will automatically change the way they constantly bury the tag-team division, use barely trained underwear models as proffesional female wrestlers, write indentikit promos that in no way relate to the wrestlers own personalities, have an almost unbreakable glass ceiling between the mid-card and the main-event, too many PPVs which prevent proper storyline development (too many of which have pointless gimmicks attatched to them which further force feuds to be rushed in order to fit), too many title belts, zero respect for their own traditions, writers who have no love or respect for proffesional wrestling, etc.

And this times 1000! The thinking of some of the people on this forum is just ridiculous at times.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
It probably is getting rid of the brand split. One can only hope we go back to TV-14. Call me a mindless idiot but I do want to see people being battered with weapons and blood coming out, sure it's fake but that's what made me a wrestling fan back in the day.

On a side note, i'm sick of all these wrestling news sites basically saying "something is going to happen, we don't know what or when but something is going to happen" or "there are feelings backstage from an individual, we won't disclose the identity or the nature of his feelings, but there are feelings".

·
Post McMahon Era
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Did I say that going back to TV-14 will be the thing that they will shake up? No I didn't. It's just one thing I would like for them to go back to, during the shake up process.

Will it help them going back to TV-14? I think it would. But like you two said, it's the other things like the Brand split, & have the other titles seem more important & not just the WWE & World title.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Did I say that going back to TV-14 will be the thing that they will shake up? No I didn't. It's just one thing I would like for them to go back to, during the shake up process.

Will it help them going back to TV-14? I think it would. But like you two said, it's the other things like the Brand split, & have the other titles seem more important & not just the WWE & World title.
Fair enough, maybe if you'd mentioned those things in the OP we wouldn't have felt the need to post what we did :rolleyes:

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
going back to TV-14 would do fuck all. plus what's the point of completely re-routing a company you're trying to set up for a new generation? that'd be confusing and unnecessary.

but this is a stupid report anyway. big things are gonna happen in January, oh great scot! the news has really flooded past the gates this time! something big always happens on the Road to Wrestlemania, this means nothing.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts