Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He got caught once by Eve and was forced to apologise, but as we seen near the end of Raw he was caught again by Eve for laughing with them 2 "celebrities" I forgot what Show there on, so what Punishment do you think Show will get for this? He's no longer IC champion so he can't be stripped of that

·
Glory Glory Man Utd
8,780 Posts
Probably to face Lord Tensai at Extreme Rules...
I can't wait for Big Show and Tensai to enter Laurinatis's time machine!

As for this angle I don't know maybe a handicap match against Kane/Tensai. Fighting one big man would hardly be a punishment for someone the size of show.

·
Registered
270 Posts
As big as Show is, you really can't punish him by sticking him in a match with another wrestler because it wouldn't really make sense considering Show is bigger...

He'll most-likely get fired or face some type of public humiliation. Or both.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I hope this angles leads to him being fire forever.

·
All Out
2,805 Posts
I can't wait for Big Show and Tensai to enter Laurinatis's time machine!

As for this angle I don't know maybe a handicap match against Kane/Tensai. Fighting one big man would hardly be a punishment for someone the size of show.
Could see that happening. Maybe even an addition of Miz to make it a three on one match, with Miz picking up the win to give him something to brag about (his character is more interesting when he actually has something to brag about in my opinion)...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I was more concerned with how fine Eve was looking. Damn.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Hope it leads towards his retirement.

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
Make him Antonio's personal assistant. Teddy can't waste his time always oiling him up!

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
With how much Show is hated out here, I don't think anyone gives enough of a fuck about this 'angle'. Most are happy that he's staying away from upcoming heels to bury.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
On another note, Eve looks absolutely astonishing with the secretary look. Holy cow.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I feel like this angle is leading towards Show leaving again for another year or so, either that or just total retirement. I'd personally be pretty happy if this was the case.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts